What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600w Coco grow show

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
How's it going everyone?

Thought I'd keep a running doccument of my grows in one thread rather than start a new one each round. Makes a little more sense. Seeing as I'm in love with Coco, this is the place to post it!

A little about my set up:
-600w closed hood. MH in veg and HPS in flo
-4'x4'x7' tent
-Coco
-Blumats
-Lucas foruma (Head's recipie)

I just finished up my first run with this set up (Here) and pulled a respectable 11oz as well as a good 20g of bubblehash from the trim/larf.

For this current round I just picked up cuttings of Forum Cut GSC, Plat. GSC, Gelato (not sure of number) and Cherry Pie. They'll only get a short amount of time in veg as I've got pre-arranged travels in mid June and I hope to have these cut, dried and in jars by then. Not looking to break any records with this round, but it's better than an empty tent for 3 months!

In the future I'm planning on setting up a scrog system and possibly a mother tent, but I'll be keeping within the state rec limits of 4 plants, so it'll be interesting for sure!

I'll post pictures up of the girls soon, but they're nothing to shout home about just yet.

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Bit of a gap in posting, regardless, here are the girls!

Back left - Forum Cut
Front left - Plat GSC
Back right - Gelato
Front right - Cherry Pie

9mhctHr.jpg

They were transplanted into the 3 gal smart pots of coco at the beginning of the week. I'm still giving them the wet/dry cycle to get the roots going. I'll be hooking up my Blumats next week once the roots have started to take hold.

Tentme

Looking forward to watching this. My buddy said he had some plat gsc from a disp in AZ. Said it was the best he had ever smoked, and that's saying a lot.

Good luck!

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
I have PGSC also, it kicks ass. Where did you get the cherry pie? Dark Heart Nursery used to supply the Dispensaries with clones. They quit selling the cherry pie because of all the hermi problems.

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Well, this grow is no more.

Went away for 8 days and had a friend stop over to fill up the rez a couple times. I forgot to ask him to raise the lights (thought it'd be obvious...) and the plants grew into the 600w hood.

The Cherry Pie has huge amounts of Powdery Mildew/white mold as well has herming. All the other girls hermed up from heat stress as they were touching the glass as well as showing signs of PM/mold.

Culled everything and I'll decontaminate the whole tent with a hydrogen peroxide solution and start again once back from our next vacation in July.

Latest posts

Latest posts