What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dead and CO?

mazar_man

Caught the Cinci show last night.. planned for it to be my last dead show and of course they had to go blow the roof off the place and put a quick end to that idea! Big props to the dude who smoked me out with the bomb girl scout cookies there too. Best tasting weed ever to cross my path! Totally liking this new lineup.

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
Went to see them last night at citi field in queens, ny.
Show fucking rocked! Both sets were killer.
Scene was chill, a lot of good weed in the air!

mazar_man

Detroit this Thursday, taking my son to his first Dead show... let's hope no more Donna Godchaux guest appearances!

mazar_man

"Deal"

"Deal"

All I gotta say: "Deal" - Charlotte, NC 2016 archive.org.. pure fire! The Dead are back on!. Here's hoping for a fall tour:pumpkin: Halloween show is still on my bucket list.

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.

Fresh off of a couple of great shows at alpine valley last weekend. D&C are really starting to play well together and I was super happy with the quality of the music and the set lists. Anyone going to be at he final shows in Boulder? I'm really looking forward to them!

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.

My bro and I had such a good time at the Boulder shows last year that we got weekend GA passes for this year's shows as well. Looks like the two shows at wrigley and the two in Boulder will be all we can get to this year due to the schedule. I'd love to see more stops in the Midwest on future tours.