PoweredByLove

Most Loved
View media item 18717888Randotron#11
View media item 18717887Randotron #8
View media item 18717885Dj's choice
View media item 18717886Strawberry rain #3
View media item 18717884Randotron #10
View media item 18717883Randotron #14
View media item 18717881My prized Bananas 🍌 OGKush... lol kidding of course Randotron #12 started going donkey Kong around week 6 wasn't planning on keeping any of these but definitely not keeping that one 😅 stressful times in here.
View media item 18717810Chi2own #2 also got Bananas but earlier in week 3 only on the bottom branches. Prolly didn't help that it suffered during stretch getting dry and ph swings and food insecurity. I see a few seeds fully matured down there. Doesn't look like it got around much... wouldn't be able to tell anyway. I dusted an old pollen qtip (if you know you know) from the late 2000s in there. I think I might have wasted my time 😆 I got clones of the stuff I want and more seedlings on the way I'll try that pollen again next round.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Because it's just impossible to make a family tree without registers, the pre-history is before the invention of writing so no registers.
That's why Sons always have their Dads' names in em. People use to tell stories before the printed word. Good times.

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Because it's just impossible to make a family tree without registers, the pre-history is before the invention of writing so no registers.
It's s called ancestry.com :p
BTW Cro Magnon were a type of Neanderthal that took the name from the cave where they found the remains, since we're all Neanderthal descended (unless you're a South saharan African and even then theres a chance for it because of the constant flux in and out of Africa of all hominids before nations and kingdoms started becoming a thing) we are all family, start accepting your weird, ugly cousins as part of your extended family and we'll go places in the future.

Here's a frosty bud
17149749609605331284868215258456.jpg

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
It's s called ancestry.com :p
BTW Cro Magnon were a type of Neanderthal that took the name from the cave where they found the remains, since we're all Neanderthal descended (unless you're a South saharan African and even then theres a chance for it because of the constant flux in and out of Africa of all hominids before nations and kingdoms started becoming a thing) we are all family, start accepting your weird, ugly cousins as part of your extended family and we'll go places in the future.

Here's a frosty bud View attachment 18998105
Stighnobevoli?

flaw.less.finish

Pic one is a cross of cookies runtz cut to my reversed cherry biscotti sundae, pic 2 is papaya x rainbow crusher from cannarado, pic 3 is my selection of strawberry guava x to my reversed cherry biscotti sundae. Enjoy

Attachments

• 20240217_213635.jpg
    20240217_213635.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
  • 20240214_195109.jpg
    20240214_195109.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
  • 20240505_193623.jpg
    20240505_193623.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
He peed on em and they loved it he said 😆😆😆

Edit: stihgnobevoli = Ilovebonghits backwards. He don't post no more? View attachment 18998646

We call him the Stig
Be me watching yall make up a bunch of bullshit and lies like you just can't type that name into the search bar and see the truth of the matter.

I am him he is me. This is no secret to anyone but new kids passing around second hand stories they heard from somewhere.

Still the game old G. Still grow the same ghetto passive hardmode style of hard knocks. Still do experiments. Still learning. Still improving. Still a better grower than most of you talking all that jazz. Same as always. Only difference is now I have a little more space to work in. A little better equipment. A little less worry that someone will ...kick in my door waving a .44 ... and ruin all my hard work as has happened many times before.

But even now... still banging you over the head with some free ass mexican Jamaican and American bagseed I collected way back in the 90s that didn't cost me a dime and is supposed to be trash that I've worked from the ground up over many years putting them through the most vigorous testing imaginable

Including one time so many years ago I experimented and learned that yes if you dilute your own urine like 10 to 1 it has lots of nitrogen in it. You laughing at me... meanwhile literal animal and insect urine is in your nutrients you paid 100 dollars for. Google 'urea' #science.

I'm sure as always this really just boils down to one thing...
You guys paid 100 for a 10 pack of fem cookie milk seeds you ended up with 6 duds 3 hermies and a male you spent all this money on lights and nutes and a tent you could house a gorilla in and all kinds of extra shit you didn't even need since you hardly know the basics of plant life... your dreams of being the next Pablo are dead.

Then here I come along with my 2 foot tall 16 inch wide cabinet and my little 50w hps with the home made carbon scrubber pissing on my plants and supplementing with miracle gro and you're like "the fuck man how is his weed still looking better?

Then whoever you been listening to watched over the years as I ignored all the bad advice from 💩 growers and continued to do it my way and kept going and kept growing... and kept Growing. Still kicking along still with the bag seeds still doing it on hard mode... so I level up faster ... and I still got you puzzled

How does he turn this...

View media item 18717895

View media item 18717894View media item 18716790Into this...

View media item 18717092

20240507_095346.jpg

even this banana filled bullshit is prolly better than anything you've ever grown.

20240507_095412.jpg
20240507_101209.jpg
20240507_095614.jpg

tent filled with very shitty plants

20240507_095455.jpg

shitty bagseed cross

20240507_100553.jpg

a pheno of some old mexican bullshit crossed to some american bullshit that may or may not have been related to ogkush

20240507_095505.jpg

those are all probably too hard mode for you guys doe with your fancy co2 machines and your full spectrum whatever lights that you spent so much money on...

no worries i can fly you some seed i saved from some easy mode bagseeds i've run across through the years.

View media item 18716761
View media item 18714604
60 days and done, you can overfeed them like a mofo and they still come out looking good....as for how high you gonna get on 60 day weed thats been overfed...well.
thats solving the mystery of who i am. now the better question is who tf you guys are and how tf did i end up in the middle of whatever dumb shit you got going on? :pointlaug

Last edited: