What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Clash

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Imagine the 3 left Clashmembers make a Tour and need a substitude for Joe? I am Talking bout it with 944s2 in the moment. At last i think i am for Tim Armstrong from Rancid. 944s2 had Good ideas too. What do you think? :tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
must check out the guy as thats the second person who said he could be "up for the job",,,s2:tiphat:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
For birthday I became the new remasterd 5 CD Box Set. The 5 original recordings, the first CD is the europeanversion, without whithe man and complete controll, for example. which one first to hear? I took London Calling and it´s truly a brand new good Sound. It´s cheap also, 19 Euro! I am excited for the other CDs!:woohoo:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
For birthday I became the new remasterd 5 CD Box Set. The 5 original recordings, the first CD is the europeanversion, without whithe man and complete controll, for example. which one first to hear? I took London Calling and it´s truly a brand new good Sound. It´s cheap also, 19 Euro! I am excited for the other CDs!:woohoo:
nice one herman:dance013:,,really hope you enjoy it,,,will add to my clash cds soon,,,exciting to hear it "new",,,clash city regards,,944s2

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
I love this part of Death or Glory :woohoo:!

We gonna march, a long way,
Fight, a long time,
Got to travel, over mountains,
Got to travel, over seas,
We gonna fight, with fervour,
We gonna fight, 'til you lose,
We gonna raise, trouble,
We gonna raise, hell.

We gonna fight, brother,
Raise, hell.

O

OKD

I haven't listened to that in a while. I love that part too!

I love this part of Death or Glory :woohoo:!

We gonna march, a long way,
Fight, a long time,
Got to travel, over mountains,
Got to travel, over seas,
We gonna fight, with fervour,
We gonna fight, 'til you lose,
We gonna raise, trouble,
We gonna raise, hell.

We gonna fight, brother,
Raise, hell.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights