What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Favourite Pizza topping?

H

Hazeseeker

Hi all,
really in the mood to order a pizza tonight :yummy: , but you can spend upto an hour or more just looking at the menu deciding which one to order, what's your favourite pizza topping(s)?, mine's has to be Spicy Chicken with Green and Red Peppers, and Red and White Onions, when it gets delivered and you open up that box it's like a peice of picasso's art, looks gorgeous, can't say much about the free garlic bread you get with it tho, it looks like a layer of dead skin from someones feet, peace, hazeseeker :ying:

G

a nice sprinkling of ground up bud or hash,,

would that get you super wrecked ?

p.s with egg :headbange

G

where are you ordering it from? i want some free garlic bread. i don't care if it tastes like dead skin as long as it's free

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
Man I wish my favorite pizza place would deliver... it's a little pizzeria downtown where I used to live and will be moving back to, I think over Christmas time one of the first things I'm gonna do is get high and get a couple slices of my favorite pizza ever, the Rio rancho.

I've probably posted about it 3-4 times on this site but once again, the godliest of all good pizzas is the rio rancho.

Thinly sliced tomato, mozzarella cheese, small bits of bacon and ranch dressing to tie it all together.
I absolutely loathe tomato, but on this pizza I love it. The combination of the ranch and the bacon and the cheese and the tomato is one of those things that doesn't sound good until you see it in front of you.

Now I'm getting pizzeria-sick :(

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
You can never go wrong with pepperoni, but I like ham,bacon,onions and pineapple with it sometimes.

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
This is the best pizza, ever. If you disagree with me, you are wrong.

15097eggpizza.jpg

Ham, bacon, pepperoni, onion, pineapple, crab, and egg. (and mozzarella of course, but that goes without saying right?

Last edited:

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
To be honest it actually does look pretty good...

Crab hmm, haven't seen that one before!

Hope that pizza is just burnt a bit on the edges of the crust and not all over the bottom :p

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NYC pizza with either anchovies or fresh garlic, never both together and
of course the pizza lover that I must concede that NYC pizza is best plain.

^^^of course I'd love for this to be my pizza topping^^^

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PhenoMenal said:
This is the best pizza, ever. If you disagree with me, you are wrong.

15097eggpizza.jpg

It only looks like a pizza because it's been sliced that way.......

Otherwise it looks like someones 'technicolor yawn' (barf)

Kaos!

Anchovy pizza's are pretty good, but I've always liked ancovies anyways.
If You've had roomies that'll eat You out of house and home, anchovy pizza's are a good sollution to that.
My favourite would be artichoke hearts, garlic, and feta crumbles w/ very little red sauce, and a little pesto
Feta takes-on a flavour when baked, it's great.

Kaos!

G

gmb

phog said:
and sometimes franks red hot- ooo-weee

I don't eat my pizza without Frank's....My favorite would have to be a buffalo chicken pizza(with Franks, of course) and bleu cheese. mmmmmmmm