What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville haze, Blockhead and more....

enigmatik

yea, would love to see how those are coming along. so far looks like cannacopia has some solid gear. i'll be running some chuck D real soon. can't wait:)

KindBudKid

Have you started flowering those Bubba/DC yet?? I've got some of them in veg now.. Just wondering what I got to look forward to..

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry a long with no update grower!! I've problems with water :fsu: vacation no water on my cannacopia babys arggh lot of dead plants but i kept 1 femal of bubba chunk and 1 lady of chocolatey chunk.Not really good male/female ratio on ten plants 4 fems.I want make f2 seeds of eatch strain i pollinated with strong vigourous bubbachunk father my selected blockhead mama and ladys bubba chunk and chocolatey.They smell really good and buds are dank....for the price it's great choice...nice DC cross for sure

Bubba chunk

Chocolatey chunk

F2 Seeds from super cross

And my little cacts ^^

Any comments are welcome...... :rasta:

Last edited:

Tumblepop

BD#1, nice plants.. very healthy! Sorry for water problems!
Just bought some Cannacopia Bubba x DC.. only way to try some bubba "here"!

highclasscandy

sorry to hear that braindead m8,

but at least some girls survived... its always a challenge when you cant care for the plants a few days...

i learned it hard myself... have been away a few days and lost a batch of clones just recently and maybe my bubba mom during a heatwave last week :violin:

shit happens, but i guess theres always more seeds to pop,

so keep on keeping on :wave:

~hcc

btw. is that a peyote cactee?
it does even have a flower, very cute...
just triend it once but couldnt handle the horrid taste, gave me the craps...

i may do some shrooms again this fall though, lol :bashhead:

Last edited:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks all!!

@HCC yes M8 it's peyote cactees about 4years old, i've make some seeds with them, very very slow veg but it's trippy plant i like it!!

From cannacopia seeds you'll find easly bubba or dc phéno, i make some pics: 1 looks like bubba and the other more dc side...great smell, dark and musky i think it's great deal....keep your cannacopia babys up guys!!!!

DC side

Bubba side

THC•20

Where can I find peyote? Is it better than shrooms? It seems fun and exciting to wait years to finally receive a trippy reward lol.

BlazeTheSky

Nice peyote. to THC20, peyote is stronger than mushrooms, some say it is more spiritual. Don't underestimate it though, you'll be in another dimension :p

nice bro..lookin forward to seeing some budshots and hearing a smoke report on the bubba chunk..i'm ordering a pack in a week or two:joint: keep it green m8
~pbtp~

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BlazeTheSky said:
Nice peyote. to THC20, peyote is stronger than mushrooms, some say it is more spiritual. Don't underestimate it though, you'll be in another dimension :p

Yep so strong....and more darker (trip) than mushroom but copelandia hawaian are strong also ^^ i grown a full of pan and cubensis schroom...it's really difficult but productive...If you want tripping on peyote keep your eyes open!! only 30years cactees produce mescaline ^^

+1 With you bro blaze Don't underestimate it... :rasta:

Thanks all for posting...thread ready for another pics of cannacopia cross!!
Come on icmagers !! :rasta:

Last edited:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UPDATE!!

Oudoors guerilla....

Blockhead brainkiller phéno!

Blockhead purlpe growing humm

Sour/neville

Kali most MOD

Apollo mist rezdog

Unknow sativa

Last edited:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cannacopia update now

Bubbachunk 65days (with seeds)

Chocolatey chunk (dc side with seeds)

I'm making f2 seeds of this 2 strains

Personal cross: My blockhead hitter X bubba/chunk male (seeds are ready soon) on the pic blockhead's full of seeds

Cannacopia are legit!! good work, strong plant...cheap price, really nice. I tested this seeds with no compromises: no water, stress...and many more.No hermie, no mutation...just a strong vigour plants, if you want hashy/coffee smells with real pedigree on it cannacopia strains is for you....i agree

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mama Blockhead have made very good big seeds.I named this cross (Blockhead 'killer phéno' X bubba/chunk) !Braindead! you know why? huhu :bongsmi: .Coming soon in my box....See ya ^^

Braindead was born :bongsmi: