What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free your fluorescent bud pics!!

K

khaleel

lc00p4 said:
khaleel - i can't tell if that is just a single bulb or 2. i'm looking to get a 2 bulb kit. do you know the wattage of that light you got? also, is it the daylight spectrum or cool white?

its just a single bulb... the wattage isn't much, i think 18. maybe 20. but for clones you really don't need any more. you're just trying to get a root system established, not vegetative growth... (am i right here more experienced growers?)

the one i bought was "plant and aquarium" spectrum, though there isn't much difference at all in getting a cool light or kitchen/garage spectrum, per guys who have used both. hope that helps, i'm always happy to answer any q's, at least those i might know! lol

nice looking buds threeeleven! Omaha stylee! haha (311 joke) :wave:

K

khaleel

harvest time. nirvana Chrystal, veg'd four weeks, lst'd last week of veg and first two of bloom.

i tried to manicure it all as one plant, but it was ridiculously tedious and cumbersome so she got chopped for the hang:

lovin' vibes comin' out to all, let's get some more floro pics up! maybe i'll start a floro-bud contest, the winner of which will receive... uh, um some rep points from me. haha laters :wave:

bogusik2

Khaleel you rock :D those are some wicked plants :) It's hard to belive cfl's could do that.. but yet they do hehehe :D
I dryed and cured a lil my clones and they are no diffrent form those grown under HPS :) here are some shots from today's morning :) pzdr

(Old one)
12128nicegirl.JPG

(After curring)
12128cflgra.JPG

(Modern art? hehe)
12128cflgra_1_-med.JPG

12128cflgra_4_-med.JPG

K

khaleel

thanks bogus2k! i'll take my fluorescent-grown Chrystal over damn near anything someone has to offer, in all seriousness it looks fantastic, and its just a great smoke and great buzz...

those are some unbelievable looking nugs yourself. cheers! :rasta:

K

khaleel

might as well throw up a shot of the super ice coming down next week or so, the last of my twenty original seeds... should be a decent harvest. : )

K

khaleel

thanks for the contribution karma g! outstanding plants. vat gezelig! haha that's my poor version of dutch. :muahaha:

well, here are some shots of the Chrystal harvest:

Last edited:

tngreen

Veteran
great lookin plants guys! keep provin fluoros work quite well! heres some Godbud i have going, these pic are at 52 days of 11/13 under 176w of CFLs.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
awesome pics everybody! khaleel, how is that chrystal for taste/potentcy? tngreen, what's up buddy? nice lookin' godbud you got there. is that the jordan of the islands version? i really want to get their version of it and play around with it.

K

khaleel

lc00p4 said:
awesome pics everybody! khaleel, how is that chrystal for taste/potentcy? tngreen, what's up buddy? nice lookin' godbud you got there. is that the jordan of the islands version? i really want to get their version of it and play around with it.

thanks my friend! i'm hooked on the chrystal. (it's northern lights rebacked with white widow, probably shouldn't be a surprise its the bomb lol.) i saw on the buydutchseeds.com website its a top seller now. (they charge more, but they are nirvana seeds.) very nice combination of sativa/indica traits. actually produced more than the Super Ice, too. that really did surprise me.

T

TheOneWill

I don't know how yall get such large buds off of fluorescent lights. This is my second grow and I'm hoping to get at least a qp from 11 plants. It's been almost 4 weeks and most of the buds aren't growing much. Some are getting big and filling in but others are just the same. :( If I don't reach my goal I plan on switching over to an HPS.
By the way I'm using 6 42watt cfls = 252watts

Ryu

la mano negra said:
Hola :wave:

Blue nepalese
6048jo_ta_ke_11.jpg

blue nepalese hybrid
6048jotake9.jpg

6048jotake2.jpg

6048jotake1.jpg

adios

That Nepalese hybrid has got to be the most beautiful green/purple mix I have ever seen. Gorgeous.

What, who, how tasty is she?

Ryu

Hi The One Will

How big are your plants before flower, 11 plants sounds like a lots of plant to spread around those spirals.

How big your space? Any pics perhaps?

My first scog under 200w blue envirolite just had screen added but will be a few weeks before I get to flower em.

You guys certainly made me feel better about not buying the red bulb to flower under. Infact, aint sen much use of those red envirolites compared to blue. Anyone used both and compared yield?

K

Karma Genetics

I use 2100 kelvin red duo fluors and i think the Bloom Bulbs make a differents in quality and taste and for yield i would have to do a side by side grow.

Last edited: