What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Abby's Bud Shack

O

OHenry

Lifesaver-

Lifesaver-

First- thanks. Keep those pics coming. I ordered Lifesaver from seedsdirect just two days ago...i'm so excited to see the progression of that strain...can you make sure to include pics during the veg state all the way through!!!!! This is sick. Thanks again. Ohenry

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta love this last pic with the white backround ... makes me feel like i could reach out and touch that bud! very beautiful pic abby .

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Congrats on POTM!!

Congrats on POTM!!

Babbabud said:
gotta love this last pic with the white backround ... makes me feel like i could reach out and touch that bud! very beautiful pic abby .
lol yes it does...awesome as always abby.

G

Greets OHenry - I'm sure there will be a few more Lifesaver pics for you to compare to coming in the future. Good luck with your grow! :smile: Here's a BOG SB 1X at 18 days of age.

Thanks Babbabud & sunnyside - glad you like that one. Today was harvest day for some c99, so I'll have some harvest pics up as soon as I finish trimming...

Abby :wave:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
abby...alot of ?? about the pics... but what about the grow?? style,lights,nutes..fill us in bro!

70s_PotHead

Beautifull pictures

Beautifull pictures

I know everyone has already said, but I still gotta do it. Abby, you take some of the sharpest pics i've ever seen, but then you got some pretty good subjects there to shoot :canabis: :canabis: The c99 is mouth watering, cant wait to see the SB, LS and sweet cindy at harvest. Whatever your doing keep it up. :smile:

BTW, congrats on the POTM win :smoke:

Thanks for inviting us into your shack :jawdrop:

70s :cool:

G

Thanks for the congrats on winning ICM's POTM everyone! I am so incredibly honored to be chosen as November's winner amongst all of the fantastic photographs nominated. I am also doubly humbled as one of my photographs has been published in the upcoming February edition of High Times magazine. I'm so happy some of you are enjoying my work!

Sorry sunnyside, I sometimes forget that I have not posted much about my grows here, as I maintain several threads over on Overgrow. Right now I have some Nirvana Jock Horror and PPP, along with some of CSC's c99 F2 in flower, and some BOG SB 1X, Super Sweet Cindy, and Lifesaver in veg. I will be starting some AK47, SSH, and BG x BC BB from seed next week. I keep clones of the c99, jock, and ppp, as well as a BG x bc bb male and an Ice male. I grow in soil using a mix of Fox Farms Ocean Forest and Miracle Grow, and use FF Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom as main nutrient. I also use Grotek's MaxiBloom and SuperThrive.

My Flower Room has evolved since I started this hobby 6 months ago. I now have a 1000W switchable ballast running an air cooled HPS light on a 6' light rail, and I am currently relocating another 1000W switchable to the VEG area for the BOG grow. I am not a commercial grower, and only got into this 6 months ago as a means to cope with a bit of the "mid life crisis anxiety" I was experiencing. Prior to that, the last time I grew a pot plant was 1982, and I had not smoked since the early 1990's. Well, as you can see all that has changed... and I am now having a blast growing and shooting this beautiful example of God's gift to man. Here's one of my Jock Horror gals now on day 25 of flower mode.

Tonight I finished harvesting my second crop of c99, Here's a few more pics from the harvest. The last pic is just for you 70s_PotHead, as I find it the most mouth watering one from the whole shoot! :canabis:

kingslayer

jeez, louise

jeez, louise

Abby, you're probably gettin tired of hearing this, but those pics are unreal...congratulations, and I'll yake one of those calendars when you get around to it...!
TheKingslayer

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Abby Normal said:
Sorry sunnyside, I sometimes forget that I have not posted much about my grows here, as I maintain several threads over on Overgrow.

how about an "abby med thread" on ICMAG???

70s_PotHead

Yep abby, that one really makes the mouth water, those nugs look rock solid and very tasty. Definatly going to have a xtra drool towell ready when looking at your theads in the future :canabis: :yummy: :canabis: :yummy: :joint: :jawdrop:

70s :cool:

G

Howdy kingslayer - it's always nice to hear people enjoy my pictures... Thank you! :smile:

Greets sunnyside - When I have more time, I would love to try and do a grow thread here. For now, you'll just have to (hopefully) enjoy this one picture thread. :canabis:

Thanks 70s_PotHead - glad you like the pics, and yes those c99 buds were quite solid!

I mentioned in my last post about having a picture in the upcoming February High Times magazine. It was actually a picture that was posted in a different thread here on ICM and nominated by Dutchgrown for the POTM a few months back. I thought I would post it again here, since this is supposed to be my personal "best of 2004" budshots. Be sure to enlarge the pic to full size for the proper effect! :yummy:

Heaven's Horn at 36 days flower.

ezozo

Amazing gorgeous yammi pictures

APELAUSE.gif

peace
zozo

G

Hey Thanks Hooked-On-Grown & ezozo! One of these days I might actually get this thing figured out, and with the grows you all (guys and gals) have had to inspire me, it will hopefully be sooner than later! :wink: There are so many great varieties out there... I can't wait to try some new ones!

Hope your not getting bored of the c99 because here's another one

G

Well gang, the c99 is "in the bag" so to speak. I wound up with 603 grams of this stuff to store away for the winter. :rolleyes:

G

Thanks Mr GreenJeans, looks like it's going to be a great 2005! Here's my Jock Horror at 29 days of flower.

Latest posts

Latest posts