What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Abby's Bud Shack

G

GreatLakes THC - Thanks :) That bud is now hanging in the dry room, can't wait to taste it, as it smells just like grape bubblegum! Just took down the Jock Horror from the dry line, and placed into a grocery bag. Here's a bud pic before bagging...

Jock Horror
2590jh_bud_dry_1-med.jpg

G

Greets CRoNDoSA-- and Zilaniz - Thanks for stopping by! :)

Today I harvested some Nirvana Pure Power Plant after 63 days of flower. Here's some shots before the chop!

2590ppp_day63_1-med.jpg

2590ppp_day63_2-med.jpg

2590ppp_day63_3-med.jpg

G

Howdy weedmanpaddy! That's a very good question... what do you think of these next shots of the Skunk #1 freebie from Seeds Direct? She was harvested after 63 days of flower. This plant was a runt, the smallest of any that I have recently grown. But, as you will hopefully see from the pictures, good things do come in small packages. :) The plant smells just like grape bubblegum, and is very resinous. Can't wait to try it! :D

2590skunk_day63_1-med.jpg

2590skunk_day63_2-med.jpg

2590skunk_day63_3-med.jpg

G

It's sensory overload night! Here's some c99 F2 clones I have had in flower for 36 days:

2590c99_grow2_day36_1-med.jpg

2590c99_grow2_day36_3-med.jpg

2590c99_grow2_day36_2-med.jpg

Dr. D

Veteran
Nice

Nice

Theres some awesome bud shots Abby, i love to photograph the cannabis plant too keep up the good work.peace :canabis:

¤~sN~¤

That jock horror looks like an excellent strain. Is it the same as Jack herer?

Great plants and pics Abby :):yes:

peace

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
sN

sN

jack herer and jock horor both include..... haze x northern lights x skunk. not sure where the genes came from but that's her heritage. i keep a momma around. it kicks ass, large.

nice pics abby......but in the future please dont use the full image, use the medium pic if you want to use big pics. just add -med at the end of the pic name (pic-med.jpg). with the full pic its just to much bandwidth in a pic thread like this, nearly 10mb everytime someone views this thread...

you could also use the "my gallery" under the post and just change -thumb to -med to have the medium link to the full pic.

G

Howdy All!

Haven't had much time lately to shoot, but I did take this pic tonight of my personal reserves in cure. I'll try and get some more pics up soon... I hate it when life gets in the way of having fun! :)

Glad to see you all are enjoying the buds, and thanks for the image sizing tip Green Lantern, I didn't think about eating up the bandwidth. Let's see if this old man can learn a few new tricks. :rolleyes:

Enjoy...

Abby :wave:

G

Greetings ezozo and Ms.Grat3ful

Well, what can I say... I've been a busy squirrel lately! :canabis:

The c99 grow is in its final stages, almost time to harvest. The buds are ripening nicely, so here are a few pics for you to salivate over. Just open a can of pineapple, and it's almost like being there. This c99 crop are all clones from a special "pineapple" mom I grew from seed, they all smell exactly like pineapple. :p