What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MrDank's Medicine Closet

Mr. Dank great thread. I actually stumbled upon this thread doing research on the golden goat. I recently got the chance to get a couple clones. I think its pretty cool to say "what's up" to the creator and to just say thanks for spreading such a wonderful plant so freely. I was able to sample the goat and man what a totally different high than what i am used to. My first taste of being "high" instead of "stoned" I hope i do her justice and plan to keep her around for a long time. I am also as far to the east coast as you can get, just to let you know how far the golden goat has spread. Thanks again Mr. D!

MrDank

Veteran
Mr. Dank great thread. I actually stumbled upon this thread doing research on the golden goat. I recently got the chance to get a couple clones. I think its pretty cool to say "what's up" to the creator and to just say thanks for spreading such a wonderful plant so freely. I was able to sample the goat and man what a totally different high than what i am used to. My first taste of being "high" instead of "stoned" I hope i do her justice and plan to keep her around for a long time. I am also as far to the east coast as you can get, just to let you know how far the golden goat has spread. Thanks again Mr. D!
Hi there! I'm glad you have the Golden Goat in your hands, and may you enjoy her for many years to come :) I've been puffing her for 10 years now. I still love her unique flavor and high :dance013:

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Hey Mr. Dank How you doin? I finally got a cut of the G Goat recently myself, lookin forward to flowering her out. Did you ever get hold of the #7? Hope all is well out there.

S

stix~

:bump: eyy mr.dank bring this thread back to life :biggrin: yeeeah buddy..

btw..
they claim to have your flowers at naty rems.disp ,, is that right ?

i stilll remember the mob.boss ya gifted me for 4/20/012 and i'd like to puff some again when in denver ~ BiglovebrO :biggrin:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
:bump: eyy mr.dank bring this thread back to life :biggrin: yeeeah buddy..

btw..
they claim to have your flowers at naty rems.disp ,, is that right ?

i stilll remember the mob.boss ya gifted me for 4/20/012 and i'd like to puff some again when in denver ~ BiglovebrO :biggrin:

I would say he is a bit too busy to post here now. He's got a job. :biggrin::woohoo:

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd love to see what you are working with now, MrDank!

Thanks for all the information, it's been a great help.

And last for now is a Durban Poison that I got this clone from some geek :wave: a while back. I have not finished one out yet, so I don't know a whole lot about her. I have smoked her a few times and she is very nice.

Durban Poison day 1 flower:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/3140durbanwhole.JPG]View Image[/url]

I love your growing!
I have wanted to grow the Durban Poison for quite a while.
The breeder pics online look much whispier than yours though.
Can you recommend which breeder to buy seeds from?
Thanks!

Latest posts

Latest posts