What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdawg 101

purp&kush

2.gif

S1.jpg

M

mosca negra

Fine work there boys! You should think about publishing this in one of the mags!!

Cheers!

Mosca Negra

kigy

thanks for clearing some things up h&l. gl with your cd4, the high is long lasting and above par :joint:

KingRalph

much needed and awesome put-together H&L. props to the growers n their pics and of course the creators. great to see the family lineage all in one place and continue expanding :) i can safely say my favorite herbs have come from bagseeds ;) peace n green thumbs all :joint:

oh btw, i've long wondered, does anyone know what hawaiian it was that was in the DNL? that was before sensi's hawaiian indica, right? curiousity...

JJ-NYC

KingRalph said:
oh btw, i've long wondered, does anyone know what hawaiian it was that was in the DNL? that was before sensi's hawaiian indica, right? curiousity...
Yes I think it was Sensi's Hawaiian early 90's. I can check. Awesome thread!
:joint:

G

This thread is awesome, but can i get this in a high gloss brochure?

THA BIZ

THA BIZ

THA DOG DASE IS THA BIZNESS I WISH I COULD GET MY HANDS ON THAT. I JUST PICK UP THA CEMDOG D X SOURDIESEL IBL BEANS LETS SEE WHAT THEY DO.

70s_PotHead

Fantastic job H&L :respect: having such factual info all in one place will hopefully keep the dawg trolls quiet so every dawg thread doesnt turn into a "my dick is bigger than your dick" pissing contest like most kush threads have become..

70s :joint:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Excellent resource H&L. Thanks for taking the time to track everyone down to get the info correct. And for the pics of the "real deals". Nice job. K+

Mr.M

XXI
ICMag Donor
Great job HL. It's nice to have an accurate, easily accessible reference with clear picture documentation. I was wondering what happened to the Chemdog C, and why there was a Chemdog 4 and a Chemdog D. Now it all makes sense. Also great to see the background on the DoubleDog and Tres Dog. Thanks again! K +!
Peace, Mr.M

Mr.M

XXI
ICMag Donor
Anyone know how Chemdog is storing his seeds? Refrigerator or freezer? Fifteen years later and Joebrand is getting 100% germ. That is awesome. I start to get anxious when my beans get to the 3-4 year mark. Guess I'm just being silly heh??
Peace, Mr.M

G

dang, thanks for the feedback everyone. it sure is nice to finally see this thread up, its been my on-going project for awhile now and it just looks so much better here than in word! i thought i had the story straight in my head until i got all the info together, its nice to put it in one place to lessen the 'telephone' effect (remember that game? lol).

raskal- from all ive heard, superdawg is '91 chemdawg x mss. chemdog didnt mention it so im assuming it wasnt made by him or any of his close pals. i cant wait to get the giesel cut!

thanks for the pics swerve, they look killer! this thread is stickied in the flower pics forum, so anyone with chem pics, please post away! especially if i didnt cover it.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
was just looking for these answers last night.....thread subcribtion here...good work.hh. =].

OrganicGreen

I think we should try and solve the mystery of what genetics chemdog is made up of and who made the cross.

were wonkanobe and pbud the infamous mountain men? did they create the cross? or they were just the middlemen?

one thing is for sure. chemdog is a hybrid. and I guess the strain originates from Colorado.

So can we now say that chemdog is a hybrid cross someone made in Colorado during the 80's? mostly sativa or indica?

and what do you guys think is in the genetic make up? think there's some skunk in there? some thai?

the saga continues..

G

thanks a lot High&Lonesome !
very informative thread , thanks for sharing
take care
:)

W

wonkanobe

The bud was grown by two indirect friends of mine from Crested Butte CO. I bought 2 to 3 pounds of it in a month or two window and it was GONE. The two friends who grew it were construction worker/cowboy types. Never got a chance to speak withthem about it and never will more then likely.

The NAMES came from the guy who sold it to me called it the dawg and I thought it tasted chemmy and named it chem.

That fuel diesal taste and smell to me at the time was like chem so the rest is history. The best part of the story is Chemdog and I were reunited in 06 after 16 or so years. I searched for him for over 3 years online and JJ from NYC reunited us after all that time. I explained my chem story on overgrow for mor then 3 yrs and in the beginning for like two plus everyone thought I was talking shit NO ONE believed me not even my wife and friends. CRAZY