What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Elite or Clone Only Picture and Description Thread~

Clockwork Orange - San Diego Clone Only Strain

Clockwork Orange - San Diego Clone Only Strain

~Clone Name~

Clockwork Orange

-Lineage (if known):

Mutation from a pack of very old Alaskan Ice seeds.. according to greenhouse it's White Widow x Haze, however there is no white widow in this freak of nature.

-Vegative Growth:

Has the trademark crinkle effect that you see ins trains like DJ Short's Grape Krush. HUGE Indica leaves larger than most dinner plates.

-Stretch: Very little stretch

-Flower Time: 10-11 weeks - Looks like an indica but has the flowering time of a sativa

-Yeild: WAY above average - 650 - 700gpsqm

-Odor/Flavor: Reminiscent of Lambsbread/ Jack Herer /Haze all smashed into one

-Potency/High: 10/10 - Great for medicinal use - Legs often reported to go completely numb

Veg pics:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/pict
ure.php?albumid=7522&pictureid=186797&thumb=1

co1.jpg

co2.jpg

co3.jpg

co4.jpg

co5.jpg

co6.jpg

co7.jpg

co8.jpg

co9.jpg

co10.jpg

cobloom1.jpg

cobloom2.jpg

cobloom3.jpg

cobloom4.jpg

cobloom5.jpg

syb

Thanks 4 keeping this thread going, beancounter put alot of work into this and he sends his best to all that have contributed and kept this thread alive, it means alot to him ;) If he wasn't banned i know he woulda kept on contributing with every new clone.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

sweet-emotion

Veteran
this is one of the most interesting threads around the whole web....I would really like to grow the Original Diesel....

here in Argentina we've got a rare hybrid, genetically modified by an engineer, to make it smell like mint, so the police dogs wouldn't discover the drug inside bags and stuff where it was hidden...real nice move...

I grew one of those in my first grow this last summer. Once dried, I put the nugs inside some jars, and they really smell like mint. It's pretty amazing, I couldn't believe it.

I'll post some pics tomorrow

Fillthavoid

That katsu bluebird is an amazingly humble guy. Love the blowfish, love his cut of bubba by far better than the pre 98 IMO!!! Soooo many good strains n this thread!

F

Fluffy Clouds

amnesia, core cut

amnesia, core cut

picture.php

-Lineage: SSH

-Flower Time: 70 days

-Yeild: 8/10... nice branching, it can be very good yield with her

-Odor/Flavor: 9.5/10... sweet candy bubblegummy spicy with hint of something chemical.

-Potency/High: 8.5/10... nice up, dynamic heady high with some body to it(just good SSH)... quite long lasting with such relaxing stony end...:ying: