What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pure Kush Pics for future comparisons...

medikush

Nspecta said:
This...^^^...is just ONE of the many thangs Ol' OrgnKid said was Bubba Kushes lineage.

Hmmmmm...ya don't say? :chin: :chin: :chin:

Diggin' throught tha archives, IGT :sasmokin:

Nspecta......, you're the man....dude, thanks! Good Info....Positive Vibes...A nice contribution. Not everyone has the time or ability to sort through masses of info for correct data, but I respect it!

Peace.

G

As always with these threads I am more confused than ever ... but it is good reading.

G

So I am still wondering, does any of that mean, that hes not the one with the better pure kush plants? the pure kush that I saw, blew me away, it was unique, very much its own thing, you could tell it easily from bubba or og. And it was definitely one of the dankest ive seen. What does any of the archive mean, if hes still the one with the plant?

JDOG6000

Veteran
Master Kush

Here is a link to OGraskels Master Kush.
Looks alot like Pure Kush to me.

Here's a thought.
Do you guys think it's possible that pure Kush is a new Landrace Paki hashplant. And not related to anything we know of.

Last edited:
G

here is masterkush, so I wonder what is trying to be pulled with that "master." :chin: kush

94cac70921388174666b6847cf66726e.jpg

JDOG6000

Veteran
Thats one version.
That looks like the skunk/kush hybrid.
That pic looks nothing like the Master Kush I've seen.
But who knows.
OGraskel is a standup guy, though.

G

i got the pic from dutch passion, is there somewhere else i should be looking?

JDOG6000

Veteran
I could tell that came from a seed bank.
Probably better off just doing a search like I did here on ICmag.

G

why, when on here any pic you could find can have whatever the hell strain in it, why not go to the source?

JDOG6000

Veteran
Good point.
But who's to say those seed-bank pic's are correct.
From the looks of that Master Kush pic.
It looks unreliable.
Plus those pic's are usually so vague and hard to really see.
Depending on the breeder.
Rez always has decent pic's.

Last edited:
G

they are established seed companies with very real reputations to uphold, not some random icmagger who can disappear with no consequences.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Thats true.
But some seedbanks are the same way.
Not that one though.
Your right.
But I've seen enough Master Kush to know that last pic is not what it looks like.

G

This is the only personal representaion I can offer, this is a cutting I got from a friend. It doesn't look like a keeper. the pic is day 30 or so, the 2 colas closest are "master."

ograskal

Veteran
I have 2 Master Kush Ladies in late Flowering right now....I'll put up some Pics in a few.....It was from a Guy who as been growin this MK and OGK for around 10+ years in the SFV......This cut has been here in Cali for Quite some time....Dont know where it Originated from, Just know that its been here in Cali for awhile..~ogr

GZA

yeah lets all run to defend dutch passion!!! a lot of times a quality representation of a strain (clone only elite) is what spawns the dutch to make their knockoff strain to ride the clones coat tails.