What's new

Aptus all in one liquid anyone use it?

Strudel

Hello i am using aptus all in one liquid from seedling trow flowering .they said is perfect and is ok till harvest. Does anyone know this product? Npk ratio is 6-12-6

Still 4 weeks before harvest but i see my buds did not get fat and seems to me did not create weight. Many many flowering sites and extra smell but not big.

Does anyone ever use this product till flowering with good result? Any photos.

Thanks

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
I ve used the pellet all in one with great results. Only add pk 1314 the 5 and 6 week of flo

Fuel

Testing it this year (switching from HG AB Aqua Flakes), "side by side" with the well known GHE three parts as reference (no esoteric unbalance, i follow the charts in a "light" -20% version to preserve quality).

In term of productivity (alone), GHE win.

In term of quality, the Aptus AIO win by far.
HG was in between.

The AIO absolutely need at least a good PK when the sites start to join to form a bud. Work perfect with their "super PK", no quality loss. Work well also with the Canna PK. In term of yield, the plants need to be well prepared on roots side and boosted (Root Excel / Rootbastic here), this aspect is logic but specifically critical with this one part. Night and day. edit : their "start booster" is shitty, don't go for it.

To compete with the "GHE/HG base + PK" in term of productivity, it's necessary to use a Top Shooter-like (K+) to "finish" the plant.

At first glance i was disappointed like you until i've sampled the first batchs, but the cones burned said than this base is freaking respectful for the vegetal mass. I rediscover some mothers i clone since years, their expressions is a lot more "integral". Specially with modern hazes and hazes hybrids.

All of that weight a LOT in the quality of the final product, i was not expecting that for this kind of "easy product". To "counter-act" the lack of agressivity of the product you have to juggle a bit with boosters and to prepare well your plants in their veg time, but imho it value the ride in term of quality. I've finally changed my feeding's paradigm to adapt to this base.

But no, i think than using it alone isn't necessary interesting for a small crop where the grammer/m²/risks is top priority.