What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Old Family Purple F2’s (r)
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These plants have such a nice dank cannied type of smell going on, I’m really liking...!!!...
They also have tons of frost on them too...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Old Family Purple F2’s (r)...

Old Family Purple F2’s (r)...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I’m very impressed with these OFP’s so far...!!!...
it seems to me that by the looks of it, I’ve got two Purple Urkle pheno’s and two TK pheno’s...!!!... I’m assuming the Urkle pheno’s are the shorter plants that didn’t stretch much at all...

I’m assuming the other two plants are the TK dominant pheno’s...
I’m seeing some resemblance between the two TK pheno’s of these Old Family Purple F2’s and two LVTK plants I’ve got going in veg still...!!!...

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ran Urkle for a cpl years. The #2 really looks like it. The others do but #2 mostly. It had a nice fruity smell until it was dry and ripe. Then it was red wine skunk. Nice stuff.

nickman

Veteran
I ran Urkle for a cpl years. The #2 really looks like it. The others do but #2 mostly. It had a nice fruity smell until it was dry and ripe. Then it was red wine skunk. Nice stuff.

Thanks for the help identifying the Urkle pheno...
I was thinking that #2 was a TK pheno... goes to show you what I know...!!!... lol.

That just how it smells too.....

nickman

Veteran
Update: karma testers @ 9 weeks (Sherbert Ix x Biker Kush)...

Update: karma testers @ 9 weeks (Sherbert Ix x Biker Kush)...

I’m loving these plants...
at 9 weeks now and they’re pretty much all done...
I’ve cut down #’s 1 and 2... the rest will be harvest 10 weeks...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

genetic freaked

Veteran
Put an air stone in the cup of water. Or better yet get a Rubbermaid shoebox and use that as a bubbler clones.

When I get from aero or bubbler clones to soil I will drench the soil and let it slowly dry out over the next couple days before watering again.

I would def try and reveg those karma girls. Leave the bottom 1/4 of the plant. Worth a shot if you didn’t already totally cut them down for harvest

nickman

Veteran
Put an air stone in the cup of water. Or better yet get a Rubbermaid shoebox and use that as a bubbler clones.

When I get from aero or bubbler clones to soil I will drench the soil and let it slowly dry out over the next couple days before watering again.

I would def try and reveg those karma girls. Leave the bottom 1/4 of the plant. Worth a shot if you didn’t already totally cut them down for harvest
That’s a good idea with the air stone...

Their bottoms are all totally shaved... if my plants weren’t so tall I wouldn’t trim all that off...

damn.. Oh so this is where the fat girls are hanging out.
Big girls need love too...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Man. Straight crushing it in her. Beautiful plants. I see why Chili told me he was going to have to hunt some of these down. :respect:

dank.Frank
Hey, thanks Frank... They are some really beautiful plants... Some of the fan leaves that are closer to the lights are starting to turn almost black now and then some of the buds have that pinkish magenta color to them...!!!... yeah I think Karma did a really nice job with this cross...

I have a few cuts in water trying to root just for the hell of it... one actually has a big white root about an inch long coming outta the bottom...I took them around week three so they’re actually little buds that are trying to root...!!!...
Anyway, if any of these do root and make it-tell chilli that hes welcome to have one...

straight up killed it brother
Thanks Chuck, when growing karma’s gear it just makes it so much easier to find nice plants and “kill it” ...!!!... lol.

looking good bro

time for hanging it
Thank you. . . Yes sir, hangtime...

nickman

Veteran
Update: Nspecta’s genetics=Old Family Purple F2’s (r) & Snausages @ 5 weeks...

Update: Nspecta’s genetics=Old Family Purple F2’s (r) & Snausages @ 5 weeks...

All I can say is that ALL these plants from Nspecta are REALLY impressing me, A LOT ...!!!...

The OFP are all frosty as heck and all have a nice fruity smell to them...
The Snausages all have that OG/Chem type of smell going on...

Only thing is I’m two weeks late on top dressing these plants...
I like to give them a nice top dress of some goodies at week three... I’ve just been kinda busy lately...!!!...

First off is Old Family Purple F2’s (r) #1
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Continued ...

Continued ...

Next we have Old Family Purple F2’s (r) #2
picture.php
picture.php