What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

USA strikes Syria again

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
more truth on Syria

more truth on Syria

great interview with Fares Shehabi, MP for Aleppo

[YOUTUBEIF]aVeHQLr8ko0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump is such a Puppet... Claimed Iran supports Al Qaeda and Taliban lol These Zionist made clowns of themselves letting the Orange buffoon go on TV and spew his non-sense

Bibi is the Emperor of the United States

Odd that this happened after OPEC refused to reduce production, further marginalizing profits from domestic production after a period of heavy investment.

Cannavore

Veteran
Trump is such a Puppet... Claimed Iran supports Al Qaeda and Taliban lol These Zionist made clowns of themselves letting the Orange buffoon go on TV and spew his non-sense

Bibi is the Emperor of the United States
What's funnier is the right wingers have been saying that about Iran for years now and they believe it. When people tell me Iran is the #1 state sponsor of terrorism I laugh in their face.

Goebbels would be proud of what the US and it's media's propaganda has achieved.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
its another of those situations where the sides don't even agree to the facts. one side says they can self inspect, the other side says no, they have to let the inspectors in. it goes on from there.

i know one thing, if i make a deal with someone, they better fucking stick to it. pulling out of the deal, is basically saying fuck you, i'm breaking the deal that i was legally bound to. only Trump can make that seem like the right way to do international geo politics. who will ever trust the US again if it can't even stick to a deal it makes with 5 other sovereign nations.

M

moose eater

Or those who are part of the cabal and stand to get something, however tangible or abstract. Some of the partners in crimes and/or deceptions gone by.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Or those who are part of the cabal and stand to get something, however tangible or abstract. Some of the partners in crimes and/or deceptions gone by.

yeah, sure, the weapons makers are having a victory dance, they know that all this will boost weapons sales like crazy.

Badfishy1

What's funnier is the right wingers have been saying that about Iran for years now and they believe it. When people tell me Iran is the #1 state sponsor of terrorism I laugh in their face.

Goebbels would be proud of what the US and it's media's propaganda has achieved.

Except for the American media is run by the ‘left’

M

moose eater

yeah, sure, the weapons makers are having a victory dance, they know that all this will boost weapons sales like crazy.

That too.

I was more thinking of the NATO allies who have shared in staged causes for war, knowingly perpetuating dishonest intel to grease those tracks, etc.

Crimes that 60-80 years ago might have brought a death penalty in an International Court. Back before the banks, and several nations' leaderships, were "too big to jail."

In my world, if I take part in setting up something to look like what it's not, and people die as a result, I'm taking a trip away from home for a long time; maybe forever. Maybe even with a short number of days to remain breathing.

In their world, it's simply another day of strategic global positioning and income for their buddies.

And even with the advantages they enjoy, I wouldn't want to be them for a day. Their souls are rotten to the core, in my estimation. And I wish karma to rain down in their lives in triple dose.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Except for the American media is run by the ‘left’

don't want to be argumentative, but they seem to take turns, depending on who is president the media changes from more right to more left. when it come to choosing war over peace it stays constant, no matter which media conglomerate you watch. it's much like the whole 2 party system, it's just another way to keep the people divided and bickering about the pennies while millions are silently distributed to mass corporations and conglomerates.

Cannavore

Veteran
Heres your so called "liberal media". This is a real MSNBC ad.

3thum.jpg

Lol. This is what i mean when i say both parties have shifted to the right. MSNBC are right leaning moderates yet people will somehow call them liberal without providing any proof as to why they think that.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Heres your so called "liberal media". This is a real MSNBC ad.

View Image

Lol. This is what i mean when i say both parties have shifted to the right. MSNBC are right leaning moderates yet people will somehow call them liberal without providing any proof as to why they think that.

anyone calling out Trumps daily lies as bullshit is seen by his fawning sycophants/bootlickers as "liberals" or "deep-statists". so naturally, only InfoWars & Faux news are exempt...:moon:

Cannavore

Veteran
liberal is the buzzword of the decade. "anything i don't like must be liberal" mentality makes me puke.

Badfishy1

American media are corporations. Corporations by definition are not "left".

No their agenda is left leaning. Check the mental gymnastics at the door m8. And it’s funny you act as though these many ‘corporations’ don’t follow the same scripted narrative. Can’t really be bothered at the moment but a quick google search will show you that no matter WHICH news outlet you watch whether it be local or national push the same narrative verbatim

Brother Nature

In actual Syrian news...

https://www.vice.com/en_nz/article/...base-in-syria-after-us-pulls-out-of-iran-deal

Some rather neutral reporting from Vice as well, which is nice to see. I've always found it quite interesting that Iran was one of the first middle eastern countries to sign theNPT and was one of the worst fucked over by the powers that be. Israel has still never signed it and has faced no sanctions for essentially being the playground bully in the middle east. Now they're throwing stones again and, again, no one seems to be stopping them. This reneging on the deal by the Trump is a little bit of a worry too considering that there are disarmament talks with N Korea coming up. Will be interesting to see how the next 6 months shapes up in the Middle East.

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

American media are corporations. Corporations by definition are not "left".

They are left, right and in between in America. Even worse with communism as the government is the corporation.

The government can't even be trusted to maintain our roads.... Makes absolutely no sense to let them control anything.