What's new

USA strikes Syria again

M

moose eater

Thanks, Tycho.

Ahh. That part about 'defense of U.S. interests.' The part about fossil fuels that makes the whole world 'ours,' to one extent or another.

Or as a boundary-challenged former partner used to say, seemingly jokingly (but....), "What's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine."

Badfishy1

Translation?

Basically (not perfect translation) states. This is a graphic showing the US interests in Venezuela Brazil Syria and SA. The blue line indicates current route of oil to US. The red line is the route the US so desperately wants through Syria. The yellow line indicates the distance and route through Venezuela and the green line represents pre salt (that may be a colloquial term I am not familiar with):tiphat:

M

moose eater

Thanks.

I thought S.A.L.T. referenced previous treaty/treaties re. arms, turf, etc.

Maybe I'm wrong.

jidoka

So how come a true America first agenda is not phase out carbon energy. At that point not only could you walk away...why wouldn’t you.

igrowone

Veteran
So how come a true America first agenda is not phase out carbon energy. At that point not only could you walk away...why wouldn’t you.

it's a work in progress
USA will actually become a net exporter of oil and natural gas over the next few years
pretty wild actually, technology can creep up on you

M

moose eater

Alaska's been in the process of partnering with China for exporting Alaska's natural gas, if it ever actually happens. They've been talking 'gas line' of one sort or another for over 40 years now.

The fact is that natural gas runs very thin profit margins, compared to oil, and they use it to force up the lesser-grade deeper oil, too, so I wouldn't be surprised if it remains a 'pipe dream.' (Was that 'punny' or what??).

Bumbatar

Can anyone see what these two natural gas pipelines to Europe have in common??? I think it's a clue!!

blues+clues.jpg

iran-iraq-syria-pipeline.jpg

M

moose eater

They both originate from pretty blue flame symbols??? (Just kidding).

Strategic points, be they military, shipping, etc., are played for.

And who gets the energy in question isn't always as important to the power-brokers as whose oil/gas it is (i.e. who's selling the resource), and who is shipping it. You know.. the money makers.. and their relationship to the Powers that Be.

In the case of these two routes, they both pass through Syria.

geneva_sativa

Genie Energy was also granted license from Israel to extract "resources" from Syria, against international law

Who is Genie Energy ?

On the board are such names as dCheney, Rothchild, Murdoch and more

Bumbatar

Genie Energy was also granted license from Israel to extract "resources" from Syria, against international law

Who is Genie Energy ?

On the board are such names as Cheney, Rothchild, Murdoch and more

You mean Rupert Murdoch the FOX news guy??? Maybe thats why Tucker Carlson has been off the air for the past few days due to his "vacation".
:laughing:

St. Phatty

Rudolf Diesel tried that.

As the inventor of the diesel engine, he favored plant-derived fuels.

The petro-chemical psycho's didn't agree.

Diesel died on a trip to England. The official story is that he fell off a ferry boat.

After Diesel's death, the development of diesel engine technology was re-focused to use fossil fuels.

igrowone

Veteran
Rudolf Diesel tried that.

As the inventor of the diesel engine, he favored plant-derived fuels.

The petro-chemical psycho's didn't agree.

Diesel died on a trip to England. The official story is that he fell off a ferry boat.

After Diesel's death, the development of diesel engine technology was re-focused to use fossil fuels.

at the time, plant oils were pretty much used for food
if you wanted a big market, you needed another source of oil to burn
we were doomed to go down this road, at least with the economics that were in use

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Biofuel is already driving up food costs. It's a half assed legislated measure that has more effect on the global poor than reducing oil dependence.

G.O. Joe

Veteran
If you're looking for the top level conspirators running the USA, look no further than who is in power, what actions are actually taken and why, and where the deficit spending is going.

Latest posts

Latest posts