What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone esle have election fatigue?

castout

Veteran
I am so grateful that the election season is coming to a close...I do not think I can handle one more commercial at all. They get you on TV, the computer, and the radio, on the road, on the neighbors front lawn, etc. I find it interesting that on urban radio, there is an ad by Obama, touting what a great American story Jay Z has. I mean, doesn't he often rap about beating the system by being a crack dealer, and getting past the statute of limitations? I think Jay Z is super smart for not getting busted during his reign as a crack dealer, and lucky....but I don't know about lauding him as a great citizen....anything to get that vote, eh? I bet all the peeps locked up for dealing crack, are going like"what the fuck did he just say, and can I get a free good citizen pass?" And, if I have to hear Romney say how much he loves women, and he has binders full of them, just waiting to fill all the jobs he creates. The campaigning has left me feeling like every choice is just a shitty, lying, thieving, exploitative, manipulative con artist...I feel with all the descriptions by the opposition, every candidate falls into the crap category. And those are our only choices...just let's me know we are fucked. But, I am rejoicing that it is coming to an end...I am tired!!!!!!!

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
What, there's an election going on?!?

34853_leaving.gif

T

toughmudderdave

Fatigue? Nope...I'm going to vote for Johnson and then watch the elections results to watch the American populace vote to slit their own throats. It's humorous to listen to Americans gripe about the "lesser of two evils" while they walk, like cattle to the slaughter, into the booths to do the bidding of their masters and vote....for the lesser of two evils.

I posted this on my FB last night which sums it up...

This is why we're fucked. I'm talking to a colleague today about tomorrow's initiatives on the ballot. He touts himself a Conservative and is for less gov't so he says that he's voting against Prop 37 (GMO) because it'll raise costs and create more gov't(yet he voted for prop 30 which raises state taxes for more spending because his wife is a gov't employee...hypocrite). I proceed to ask him if he knew that Monsanto was the largest contributor against Prop 37. I proceed to ask him if he knew that Obama appointed a former Monsanto exec to a top position in the FDA. I proceed to ask him if he knew about the study where rats developed cancerous tumors when fed GMOs. I proceed to ask him if he knew about the suit filed by farmers against Monsanto that went to the Supreme Court and Monsanto won, and that Clarence Thomas wrote the argument for the decision...Thomas is a former Monsanto attorney...

He then says...Wow, the things you find out AFTER you vote absentee!!

So much for the informed American voter, eh? We're truly fucked.

I can't get enough of the coverage I'm taping FOXNews HLN the Riley report

500 hours....I can watch all the way 'till Christmas.

MIway

Veteran
Bout ready to head out to the voting center... Gotta get right first... :)

Round here its pretty Damn nauseating... The 501c4's are pretty transparent, if not down right lies. And yet I had a damned hard time finding the actual texts of the props... It's actually hard! State sos doesn't even have a clear link... Only their interpretation, same with all the advocacy groups like the leagues. One Site that apparently has the full texts has been overloaded and not responding. Actually seems like all the money is disinformation, and they are hiding the actual facts/info. Didn't even get a voters pamphlet mailed to my home. Go figure.

T

toughmudderdave

Too bad more Americans aren't adopting this philosophy...We (Sea and I) most certainly are...
picture.php

Max Yields

I've had election fatigue for years now. I'm tired of the same ol' false hopes & promises crap shoved down our throats. All this hoopla tied together with candidates I have no intention to vote for because their agendas have been bullshit for many, many years. I guess you could call it election fatigue, because I'm sick & tired of this bullshit. The only change I see is a bigger mess & new, better qualified people need to be hired to clean it up!
Until then, I'm going to be feeling election fatigue. I need a break, it's just waaay too much bullshit for me to withstand!!

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use to care about elections till I realized I'm just pulling the lever to decide what color suit (blue or red) the Kleptocrat's would have the white house puppet wear.

I have Kleptocracy fatigue. I can't wait until this ridiculous dog and pony election show is over. I'll vote for my local initiatives. I'll write in Mickey Mouse for the President same difference for the two choices we have.

Please pass the Bernanke Bucks.

thcglory

fatigue yea,but so much from the media is imo

fatigue yea,but so much from the media is imo

I agree.. obama sucks.. romney sucks worse.. just get this joke over with..

Romneys republican isnt he i.e looks after the rich.To quote " 50% of americans look after the other 50% "?

Democrat obama would get my vote BUT if i was well off with the money Romney.
Here in the uk the republican tory party with David Cameron at the fore front lost the bloody election but THEN they shout about this coalition CRAP and over throw the winner!! i.e democratic labour party ! MAD !!!

man thats like winning a race on sports day at school then silver and bronze saying ahaa you've won nothing! BARMY!! %$&|&&$"

Bronze is known as silvers puppet.;)
Weird stuff cus bronze are called liberal Democrats. *%*^()&)(*_)*^

tE

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It just never ends. This shit started 3 years ago!

The winner will get a year then it will start over again. Sick as fuck of all this political bullshit. I used to care, now I don't. They all fucking suck; unless you are a member of the club, and I'm not.

R.Fortune

BrownThumb

Yeah, and I think an IQ test needs to be applied to voters BEFORE they get to vote. Under 95, you don't fucking vote. If you have to ask someone else how to vote, you don't fucking vote. If you don't know if you're registered or not on Nov. 6, you don't fucking vote!!! America has far too many stupid citizens....

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
tired of the sheep bleating out their masters bullshit...
let the selection be done with so goldman can continue fleecing the flock.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
When Barack Obama ran for president in 2008, no major U.S. corporation did more to finance his campaign than Goldman Sachs Group Inc.

This election, none has done more to help defeat him.

Prompted by what they call regulatory attacks on their business and personal attacks on their character, executives and employees of Goldman Sachs have largely abandoned Mr. Obama and are now the top sources of money to presidential candidate Mitt Romney and the Republican Party.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390444752504578024661927487192.html
butt hurt