What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lumpy's Flowers - GS Cookies, Cherry Pie, OG & More!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lump- got to try samples of your gsc and cp from a mutual friend...very very impressive..nice to sample a badass gsc cut....the cp tasted so much like the gdp royal i used to have its crazy...nice job man...love canna..the flavors come across so nicely!

Z

Z-ro

Nice going Lump. What did the cookies end up yielding on that first run?

L

LumpStatus

Well I'll be a monkey's cousin...I used hygrozyme until about week 3 then cut it because I was always under the impression it was a break down and medium conditioner. I used to give it at least once a week until flush and I think I'll continue after seeing your results.

Hope to see you at the show if your going.

Peace.

The cannazym is designed to speed up the process of breaking down dead root material. This turns roots that have died off into nutrients and protects the roots from pathogens. Cannazym also has vitamins and an extract from desert plants that are supposed to stimulate root growth. I had a bottle of hygrozyme and a bottle of cannazym and did cannas paper test and the Canna completely dissolved the paper and the hygrozyme didn't dissolve it at all...this convinced me to stick with cannazym.

The root balls were a lot easier to remove after using the cannazym. And much less root matter left in the coco so it's much easier and clean to reuse.

I had planned to go to the show but had to work. This hot weather keeps me busy. Too busy!

L

LumpStatus

Lump- got to try samples of your gsc and cp from a mutual friend...very very impressive..nice to sample a badass gsc cut....the cp tasted so much like the gdp royal i used to have its crazy...nice job man...love canna..the flavors come across so nicely!

I am glad you got the opportunity to try her subrob! I've seen and heard nothing but good things about you. Hope you get to grow her soon! Thanks for stopping by and keep in touch...

L

LumpStatus

Nice going Lump. What did the cookies end up yielding on that first run?

I got just slightly over 2 off this table. So one per 1k light. Which isn't the best she can do. This table only had 50 plants which is 22 less than I normally run per table and the tops were tiny for some reason ( all the buds below the top were bigger). My next table has 84 on it and the tops are much bigger!

L

LumpStatus

The cogr Flores has reduced nitrogen levels which I find makes my buds less leafy. There is a cogr Vega formula for veg. The cogr also have silicon as well as humic and fulvic acids in them which the coco formula lacks.

The Cogr line was designed to be used on cogr boards which is just a mix of coco grit and larger particles of coco and coco fiber so really it is made for coco. Cogr is I believe cannas newest formula.

SUPERBABY

That Cherry pie looks fantastic.. Mine is three weeks into veg and they are freakin monsters so far..

I'm throwing 'em under a screen, so I was wondering how much of a stretch you got? Didi they stretch much past 3 weeks?

benjuanman

Veteran
Your pics of the almighty GSC is hectic bro, so frosty and look like little rocks of goodness. Thanks for sharing:gday:

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Thanks MIA! Right now I am in love with the cherry pie. The stinkiest fantastic sweet smell, unbelievable. Debating whether to try Sour Dubble, Chem 91 skunk va or The white next...help me out ;). I ran the 91 and dub once before but I really messed them up and need to redeem myself...

Thanks kinger!

My vote is for Chem 91. Easily some of the best nug anytime it comes around. It's taste is like Sour Diesel without the skuniness. But it has a different buzz personality than Sour - A little bit headier in some ways. Top class herb all the waay.

The sour dub looks nice, being Sour Bubble x Sour Diesel? - supposedly it's taste is a lot of it's appeal. I've heard the 91 high is better, but it's all personal preference.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i havent tried the chem91skunkva, but the sour dubble is definitely STRONG tasting. i wouldnt say its the 'best' tasting, but it coats your mouth and lingers on the palette for quite a while. Id have a really hard time trying to decide between the skunkva and the sour dub.
I think reversing the sour dubble and hitting it to the skunkva will solve that problem ;)

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
smoketrees is onto something.... :joint:

sour dubb is an elite to me. does so many things right.

L

LumpStatus

I am going to run a test table with chem 91, sour dub, the white, and a few others... thanks for the input guys!

caligula

I noticed ever since Swerve started saying the white was lame the whole mood turned on it. While I haven't found a single White S1 or BX worth growing, the original cut is very nice. the Chem91 SkunkVA cut that Bodhi has is killer though, if it's from that same group run the shit outta it bro!

250wscrogger

nice work!
The pics of dried cherry pie and GSC look amazing.....
SOG must be working well for you because the quality looks perfect....