What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lumpy's Flowers - GS Cookies, Cherry Pie, OG & More!

L

LumpStatus

I wont be cutting either one down until at least 9 weeks. So about two weeks left!

MakinGoo

Damn that GSC looks mega dank & the pie looks super tasty oh yea that king Louie also looks mega sick.. U got a great line up..

L

LumpStatus

Day 55... GS Cookies

Day 55... GS Cookies

A few shots at day 55. Flush has just started. Purple is showing up with no cold temps. Smell is getting really intense!

L

LumpStatus

Day 56... Cherry Pie!

Day 56... Cherry Pie!

Just one shot at day 56 for the cherry pie. INTENSE smell x10. This girl smells up the whole spot!

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking killer there Lump, I noticed mine are starting to have a hint of purple starting and no cold temps either, I think yours are about 10 or 11 days ahead of mine. I cant wait till winter to see how frosty white/purple the Cookies get.

Stay safe
BM

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SOOOOOOOO....then let me ask this, Sir Lumpy....

Cookies - or - Cherry Pie?

I mean - seems like Cherry leaked faster to folks - cookies followed - but I haven't seen the Cherry. Is EVERYONE after Cherry to "make their own cookies" - or is cookies unique enough that it is pretty much a frivolous pursuit to hunt down Cherry to bang out a custom version?

Now of course, this is opinion, but .... that I what I am asking for - your opinion. Picture is worth 1000 words - you certainly got the picture part down. ;)

I would simply LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear some anecdotal feedback from what you are showing us though...just as it grows - the differences - etc...

Lotta folks peeping this strain / line really hard - I'd like to get something concrete on the forums before it becomes the next mystery....

dank.Frank

Mia

I was waiting for you to update this thread I always enjoy seeing your work!
Everything looks absolutely perfect nice job!

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Great job lump,

Would love to smell these cookies... Cherry pie does sound very interesting to me as well ;)

thanks for sharing, looking forward to hear your answers to dank.frank !