What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alien Dog and Alien Crosses...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Just picked up a pack of alien dog v2 and sour alien. Any one run either of these, or any other alien crosses? I know a couple who have, I ran the alien bubba, grass knuckles, and alien ether cut a while back.. all some dope.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
These are the cali connect seeds, not the $5000 ones from that alien dude... But any and all pics and info are a go!

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
adawg
this one is local to socal(la county). smells like chemd with more fuel. straight rank. dont know if its v1 or v2 but its one of the best plants ive ever grown.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yep. and the grass knuckles, which I liked better I think, those was some stupid fire krunch. The alien bubba and alien ether I got from northstar was some dope too, but the bubba didnt yield nothin, almost worth keeping because of the smoke tho.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Here go the ones I jus copt, wish I woulda researched on the sour aliens tho cuz i here lots of reports of hermis on um. I think Ill save them for outside, plants dont seem to hermi as easy outdoors for some reason, at least in my experience...

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Are there any plant pics of those 5k beans out yet???

Theres a couple threads goin on at the farm bout um. the strain is called starfighter if u wanna look it up. Its gon be interesting to see if they edit out the threads if it doesnt do what is expected from them beans...

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are there any plant pics of those 5k beans out yet???

Shit is crazy I may just pop up a couple of strains for $1k-5k just for people who like to blow money and be conned. I'll even put it in the description. Sucker BX1 and Conman BX1. That is just ridiculous.

Edit:

Just went to look and Starfighter doesn't even look good in his pictures...Average trich coverage and not much yield. Barely any pictures what a joke. In a seed market where there are thousands to choose from that is just pathetic.

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Shit is crazy I may just pop up a couple of strains for $1k-5k just for people who like to blow money and be conned. I'll even put it in the description. Sucker BX1 and Conman BX1. That is just ridiculous.

Edit:

Just went to look and Starfighter doesn't even look good in his pictures...Average trich coverage and not much yield. Barely any pictures what a joke. In a seed market where there are thousands to choose from that is just pathetic.

Ill save a male for ya out the alien dog V2... cross it with your satelite fuel and...BAM!!! Alien Satelite Fuel. Probly blow the starfighter out the water.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd let the pollen fly like a mofo we'd have our own alien civilization over here for 40 bucks a pack, lol. I dunno there is selling someone a $2 loaf of bread and then there is selling someone that same $2 loaf of bread for $200. I can't let someone take advantage of me like that. That is like someone punkin you out by slappin you in the face in public and then trying to befriend you, heh. There is so much good weed out there just as frosty and many even much frostier boggles my mind. Maybe I am being too harsh but I don't think so; shocking to me /shrug

cyat

Veteran
i grew out a sour alien cut a couple times..

it was from long beach, not bad not a keeper tho

a slight kushy taste and decent high

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ran the AD. Fire. I have F2's and F3's. I also made crosses with Blue Kush, Julius Caesar and Humboldt Select. Haven't tested them yet but Im thinking that JC cross is gonna be dank.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never understood that. There have been a few that cost 1k or more. I remember when Deep chunk was fetching 400 per pack..

Sorry lets get bak on topic

Last edited:
No point paying more than $100 a ten pack - hell I could pop a pack of Sensi Sk#1 and end up with a better pheno than you'll get in that $5k pack anyways

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
In the cali clubs all cali connection gear is 100 a pack, aliens included, sept a jamaican strain they got that I seen a couple times for like 50. I think my limit is 200 no matter how dank or quality tested the shit is. Most Ive paid was 100. Only thing caught my eye was some dj short gear for over 100, but not enough to make me buy it, if I do itll be that grape krush.
Might keep a male of the alien n hit up some females just for the hell of it.

41hope

Hey 40 I could have been that chump but your feedback saved me! I'm still looking for high end beans that will stand out in NorCal. Do you have suggestions for strains, breeders, and bean brokers? Are there dispensaries in NorCal that carry trophy strains?

Latest posts

Latest posts