What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the bio-droid training facility... green dragon experiments.

Piel

Veteran
GG: I tried for 180C and six minutes which really made the family start to give me a hard time -drug use in upper middleage bracket has risen sharply in our house...everybody´s a comedian.

I tossed the weed (that was kiefed), maybe 20gr in a mason jar and topped with Everclear and Mint Schnapps (80/20%) and now it´s resting in a cubbard.

I sometimes reduce it a bit but GD and OJ is pretty damn good ;)

Piel

Veteran
Reduction is now being done so that every time I use the fireplace I put the jar on the mantlepiece. I still have the weed in it but I´ll probably filter it today.

Piel

Veteran
Filtered the mix a couple of days ago and my first hit was 1ml -very mild buzz so yesterday I tried 3ml and was that ever a difference! I didn´t fall on my ass or anything but the stone was nice, I was counting on more of a body stone but this was quite a social high.

I was lucky on this one...or am I learning?

Piel

Veteran
%ml gives a nice high, 6ml is "Welcome to Anxiety World - and we have a special on Paranoia!"

So I´d say 4ml is OK with a bong rip for good measure.

Piel

Veteran
GG: 5ml is actually optimal. This stuff is way better than my last batch even though this weed was kiffed. I think the secret is in the decarbing, this time around I did 5min at 180C.

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
piel ..it's absolutely in the decarb ..i do 325 for 5 min ..

do you make iso or bho ...?

Piel

Veteran
GG: I´ve been thinking of iso but the butane extraction is a bit scary -I´m well known as a clutz. I read about some asshole blowing up his apartment! The fucking walls moved about a foot and they were concrete,

Does all the iso really evaporate or is there residue?

Piel

Veteran
Have a batch of C99xWR in the freezer waiting for kiffing. The buds are a bit leafy and not fully mature but I had to cut as mold was hitting.

I wonder what the GD will be like?

Last edited:

Philanthropist

Hey guys i'm thinkin about makin my 1st tincture, my trim is bone dry and my bud is properly cured. Are your weights referencing wet, cured or dry trim/bud?

Piel

Veteran
My weights are for dried matter -rough estimate. I seldom use grade A material when making GD, lately it´s mostly been leftovers from drysifting.

Decarbing long enough is the deciding factor -my experience.

Philanthropist

i got 1 oz of dried trim(lotsa crystals), i'm gonna try to take the bottom 10 grams and dilute into 8 oz everclear. does this sound about right? i believe the plants are a Blueberry x Jack Herer.

Piel

Veteran
10gr to 8oz of booze? Sounds like you could use less alchohol, I usually have the weed covered with about 2cm of booze.

Philanthropist

also in pics from GG the texture of product is bigger than mine will be, my coffee grinder grinds down to a powder when i make butter. I've always heard the more ground up the better for this type of activity. i will prob have to adjust.

Philanthropist

Well i threw in a couple more grams of trim, went with about 12-13 grams trim, 8 oz booze and boiled down to about 3. i just tried 1/2 tsp in a glass of juice (wish i thought about gettin a cpl beers) and waitin to see what happens. i'll probably try another 1/2 tsp soon. i'm like that. I shoulda asked how long to kick in. My cookies give me a quick rush soon after eating then come on strong about 1.5 hrs in. My dragon came out real dark green, not nearly as translucent as GG.

Piel

Veteran
From 8 to 3 should concentrate the goodies. I´m no expert but the stuff I have now is pretty potent (my first batch didn´t do much, the second was pretty lame too). I´ve found the optimal dose to be 5ml with this baych, 4ml gives a nice buzz and 6ml is angst bigtime.

It usually takes about 30min to kick in and the effect lasts about 4hours. Add a couple of bong rips and you have a nice heady high with some couchlock.

dunkydunk

I just made my first batch of GD a few days ago, I used 4 g of weed and 3 g of bubble hash in 8 oz. of grain, boiled down to 6. I don't think it's terribly potent, but 4 ml will definitely change your day. I toasted it @ 325 for 5 minutes or so, but I didn't get the color change I saw in the pics.

It tastes pretty awful, and adds an oily sheen to whatever you dump it in (I tried Dr. Pepper and green Chartreuse). It is a pretty green color, like a liquid emerald.

Philanthropist

Piel how does mixin with beer go?
I get the same sheen and awful taste, just need to expirement to find my dosage(high). i did a tsp last night in two juice drinks, but night is no time for me to reference effects, im a morning person. I had to eat a crapload of cookies at work one day to get a reference. Most people feel scared with two of my cookies. Now i usually start my day with 3 cookies (when i have butter) and two- 3 ft volcano easy valve bags, but i alway prefer 4 just cause.

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
lemonade and apple cider have both worked as mixers for tincture, minimizing some of the nasty flavor... while green tea will allow you to taste the meds. sorta up to your preferences and how your stuff tastes.