What's new

What would your plants say about you?

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We all know the old saying "if dogs could talk".

Well what if your plants could talk, what would they say about you?

I pondered this today as I sat and watched my veg room come to life, wondering if the ladies noticed I was there just in time to wish them a good morning.

I think if my plants could talk they would say, "Ouch"! I love to veg, and for me that includes topping, supercropping, LST, loli-popping, and just straight up S&M whips and chains on the girls.

I think if my sour bubble could talk it would say, "who is this creep staring at us feverishly with scissors in hand?"

So if your plants could talk IC, what would they say about you!

ThcInfused

my females would say, "Why the hell did you just kill my brother? And why are we up in the mountains? We should be in your backyard." i wouldn't want to scare them with stories of LEO though

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
mine would say howzit btich..?? what now we have to many water leaves? or wait were not growing fast enough? bastard... :D Or they would all say hey look here comes this dood with the focked up ear, and he wants to chop shit off of us? How about that dayum ear cut that thing off bish... Mine would talk a lot of shit about me.. But in the end they would say aawww he loves us.. peace n pufs.

sackO

C

Cookie monster

My little plants would say " that cookie is a handsome devil and a shining example of a truly awesome human being"

The plant i had flowering that was harvested today would probably say something like "aaaggghhh he's cutting of my arms" before bleeding out and dying a slow lonely death on the compost heap.

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
Oh, Oh, Oh, ice cold milk
and an Oreo Cookie
They forever go together,
What a classic combination
When a dark, delicious cookie
meets an icy cold sensation
Like the one and only creamy,
crunchy, chocolate, O-R-E-O

southpaw

"Leave us alone and let us grow, you obsessive perfectionist. And remember to put the cap on the damn pH meter."

Norrath

the males would say, quit cock blocking me! you always get to bend the females over, youre ruining my game!

the females would say, for once, for the love of god, put some pants on.

i should be allowed to wear boxor briefs in public and cannabis should be legal.

L

LolaGal

Mine would say...

"We don't mind being cut down, because we are all cloned and live on forever like immortals"

then they say..

"Smoke me up, smoke me up.. I will make you feeeel good.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mine would say

"What a cruel heartless man,he's trying to freeze us to death" by nightly dropping temps to 60 degrees

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
mine would say he never gives us any pollen. All we want is pollen and he never gives it to us. The neem's ok but what we really want is pollen. And some more CO2. And maybe some of those expensive bloom boosters that other girls get-and what about some more air movement? In fact why can't we all go to Thailand and live on a mountain with some monks?................

FarOut1

I think if my sour bubble could talk it would say, "who is this creep staring at us feverishly with scissors in hand?"

So if your plants could talk IC, what would they say about you!

No Doubt the girls you send to the slaughter house or "Spin Pro" are Yellin Where's the Luv? Handel with care you Creepy Lazy MoFo!!! Faint screams, how could you? how could you ? Profess your luv for me, then treat me like trailer trash, na even trailer trash get it better than this... How could you? How could you? LOL