What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What to do with all the paranoia once its completely legal?

plur

Start directing it towards the communists again...goddamn commies.
Nice avatar btw awesome movie.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
I'm gonna call all my friends that are too paranoid to smoke and say "well what now chickenshit?"

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
i love how they say weed makes you paranoid...

going to jail for something completely harmless makes me paranoid...:thank you:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Start directing it towards the communists again...goddamn commies.
Nice avatar btw awesome movie.
Have you actually LOOKED at what's been done to the U.S. Constitution? We ARE Commies!

Don't think so? Educate Yourself! Then Educate Your Neighbor!

Stay Safe! :tree:

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
probably point it at the ninjas in pink pajamas on my ceiling.

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
4395fnordtech.JPG

Despair not, young Padawan.........Fnordtech is working on new Noid-Keeper(tm) paranoia retention and preservation technology as we speak!!

robotwithdreams

Veteran
We are commies? really? The ruling class in this coutry, captains of industry, banks, etc.. and their state has been expropriated by the working class? So i guess there was a revolution in which the state apparatus with all its institutions and instruments of repression , justice system, courts and prsions, military, all its armed bodies of men were apparently SMASHED and replaced by a, oh wait wtf are u talking about???

id say were more fascist than commie. but thats just me.

from wiki

"Fascists seek to organize a nation on corporatist perspectives; values; and systems such as the political system and the economy"

ourcee

no matter which word you try to use to define the usa, its no doubt moving towards a police state in nearly every way, the patriot act? are you fucking kidding me?

sooner than later there will be people that are above you in regards to power, with more influence than you, that do not agree with you, when this happens, and you refuse to budge and you say you're gonna "fight back" (whatever the cause may be) it will end up getting to the point of martial law. us vs the govt, civil war #2.

I

ijimunot

No problem after the law can no longer persecute us the IRS will still be there. Peace