What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Colorado medical garden

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Doh! Running some hashberry... Probably not even close to the kushberry.

Haha no Kushberry is (Og x Oregon Blueberry) I didn't see a resemblance to either, in fact my bro in law grows master kush and when he saw it he thought thats what it was.

Hashberry is supposed to be bomb. I have the full lineup of Mandala seeds and a friend is aobut to flip 4 hashberry seedlings we'll see how they turn out.

I have mixed reviews on Mandala. I've grown the kalichakra (no keeper), The Satori (headstash keeper that doesn't yield for shit) and also some really weird leafy phenos in the satori, Sadhu (great stuff). I still have packs of mandala #1, Speedqueen, white satin and maybe one more.

All of them are super vigorous though. Gotta love the landraces

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah definitely some vigor, and no lst with that strain... I'm just hoping for some indica goodness. They seem to get rootbound pretty quick, and don't like it. Also kind of finicky about watering, gotta get it just right IME. Also the ladies threw pistils before 12/12.

OG x BB sounds/looks sick!

You do any pollen chucking with those mandala's? I'd think they would make good genetic building blocks.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
nah none of them were up my alley. I'm working on doing some pollen chucking here very soon though. I have plans to hit almost all of my clones with killer chem pollen, or jlp sdxog pollen. I have a few clones that I think would benefit from increased smell (williams wonder).

I'm waiting for my pack of sd ibl so I can use the best male to recreate all of rez's releases for my personal use. Although I'm more interested in hitting the skunkva chem 91 cut with sd pollen than hitting the chem d with it. I know absolutely nothing about breeding but I would think that that male would help with vigor on a tired clone.\

Also making an appearance next round will be a special pack of seeds that was gifted to me from a kind guy. H3Ads pineapple c99 (Rez's mom) x sour d v.3. special shit there.

And maybe one more pack of seeds Subby's Dairy Queen which is (exodus cheese x space queen). I love the smell of the cheese and sub promises this pack will not disappoint

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ummm, you got your hands full there man!

Well have to compare notes on that cheese gear, that sounds killer.

Something about poppin seeds and treasure hunting, I'm with ya.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
How does the Bruce Banner #3 smell during flower?

The last time i had some dried flowers it could stink up the whole house just by opening the container. it tasted wonderful

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
How does the Bruce Banner #3 smell during flower?

The last time i had some dried flowers it could stink up the whole house just by opening the container. it tasted wonderful

The banner smells very OG. If you try hard you can smell the straw d influence but mostly OG. It actually got pretty fat I was surprised and was a breeze to keep happy.:wave:

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
That male is getting nice and big, I am repotting soon!

Excellent!:)

After tripsicks Banner question I pulled her out of the tent and DAMN I'm impressed. It smells straight OG with just a hint of straw d and it is going to yield about twice as much as my OG. I couldn't resist snapping a couple of pictures. ..

Banner day 54

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice job on the banner! great smoke for a 'little ole colorado strain'. ;)

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SELFHEMPLOYED again"

Looking pretty, pretty, good..

Everything looks great!!! Love the pics that Bubba chem 303 Kush !!! and that bruce banner wow keep up the good job bro

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Thanks bud! it's harvest time so expect some new shots of the garden in a day or so.. And yeah the bubba chem is the best I've grown to date. period.

pnch3737

people like you are why i love living in colorado!

im a legal user, and just love the homegrown stuff that i can find in this state!

rooted

godamn self! quite the photogenic stable, love this thread

keep em rollin dude i've got wood over here!

shack

Nice garden you got there,your love for the plant really shines through in the end product.
Bubba D is (Chem D x Pre98 Bubba) I don't get how bubba can be the male but that's what it was given to me as..
SelfHemployed- I'm pretty sure that Bubba D = Pre 98 Bubba Kush X Chemdog D BX1(Rez).

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
SelfHemployed- I'm pretty sure that Bubba D = Pre 98 Bubba Kush X Chemdog D BX1(Rez).

I do believe Self had it right.
Chem D (clone) hit with some pollen from a selfed Bubba 98.
I think this was a Capt. K offering originally.
keep on self...

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
I do believe Self had it right.
Chem D (clone) hit with some pollen from a selfed Bubba 98.
I think this was a Capt. K offering originally.
keep on self...

yes sir.. This is right. And seriously it spanks everything in my garden I'm taking her 70 which is wednesday and it is a stunner. I can't wait. That dark matter matter got my vote bro! big ups! Midnite to night in the fort.. SICK!