What's new

Funny Pot Smoking Scene in Movies ...

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
I was watching 9 to 5 and that pot smoking scene had me laugh...I wish i had some of that maui waui too :biggrin:....

I asked my self what really make a pot smoking scene funny, i guess, is when none pot smokers are involve like those 3 womans.
Or when its cops, like in super trooper, stupid cops that end up smoking weed and get more stupid lol...Please help remember some of the funniest or coolest pot smoking scenes.

:smokeit:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one of my favorites is in "Platoon" with charlie sheen. it was like he made a clear choice to not be a douche bag.

Also the one in "Dogma" with jay and Loki smoking the joint on the train.

"SHRINK". lol the dude from observe and report,the rookie. well he plays the dealer in this flick. some funny dialog between spacey and his supplier.

T

theJointedOne

wow so many
countryman (best scene is when they share the meal and spliff and pass it on by bunny wailer is playing, also at the roadblock scene if you look closely the guy who gets stopped before the two young rastas is actually the guy who later shows up with a bike full of herb and the whole community is blazin when he shows up..irie
ray ( he smokes the whole movie!)
and belly (although a horribly violent and offensive movie) has some incredible ganja scenes

"SHRINK". lol the dude from observe and report,the rookie. well he plays the dealer in this flick. some funny dialog between spacey and his supplier.

Good flick. I like the scene in where they hop in the car and go through the car wash to do the whole dealing. Hes got tons of different strains. I wanna try that pussy finger bud.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
countryman (best scene is when they share the meal and spliff and pass it on by bunny wailer is playing)

i def love this movie, nice characters and very entertaining... love the scene where the old rasta is smoking a fatty while police is raiding the village, with rat race song from bob... :)

also in harold and kumar with bush, i laughed so much at that scene !!!

++

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran

Attachments

• 257259.jpg
    257259.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 51cot8ZFEDL__SS500_.jpg
    51cot8ZFEDL__SS500_.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 15
  • 177105.jpg
    177105.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 8

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
AHAH so many great pot smoking scene...Don't if u guys know "Les Freres Petards" aka The Joint Brothers, but i guess its better in french...Some in How High got me laugh too...And the pulp fiction?

P

pine boy

The scene in The Big Lebowski where the dude is drinkin and driving,Drops the roach in his lap,freaks and spills beer ,then crashes.
I laff my ass off every time

G

good drown

that one scene, in half baked when they all smoke pot, was funny as shit!

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
The beginning of Puff Puff Pass.There talkin rent with the landlord because there 3 months late. Halfway through the conversation they step off to the side and blaze up, come back play pong, and forget the landlords there. Its goes on but that whole movie is silly as fuck.

B

B. Self Reliant

The Big Lebowski has already been mentioned, but I'm gonna say the best smoking scene in that movie is the part where the Dude is smoking a skinny joint in the bath tub and listening to "Sounds of the Whale" on tape! Fo course he drops his joint when Flea drops a ferret in the tub. . .

Sabudda

thelma and louise when the cop is in the trunk and that dreadlocked dude is blowin' hits in there through the bullet hole. So random a scene for that movie.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Half-baked:
After the Rotweiler gets killed and then Jim Breuer goes into his rant about the dogs life and after Dave Chappelle says "I never thought I would say this, but you two smoke entirely too much reefer!"