What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nobody Talks, Everybody Walks

the_man

http://www.icmag.com/viewarticle.php?articleid=971

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4PPjladbsg

Sea Shepherd's Swedish First Officer, Peter Hammarstedt, is a great example of what to do while being interrogated.

Last year, Peter was arrested when the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) boarded the Sea Shepherd ship Farley Mowat in international waters. Peter, along with Captain Alex Cornelissen of the Netherlands, was charged with the "crime" of breaking the seal protection regulations by approaching, witnessing, and documenting the killing of a seal.

In Canada, it is a crime to witness or document the killing of a seal by a licensed seal killer.

Peter Hammerstedt is actually from Sweeden.

the video will explain itself :whistling:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah way to go!...

...don't give them ANYTHING that they might try to use against you!

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
awesome video lol! "can you please just...acknowledge that i'm in the room here?" lmao

i thought he was asleep after a while
ArcticBlast

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
first time i heard it but i absolutly love and live it. "nobody talks everybody walks" that is fuckin killer.

C

Classyathome

Beautiful - I love it...

Say NOTHING - not a freakin' thing.

Not no, not yes, not fuck off and die - say NOTHING...

Do not look at them - do not acknowledge them - do not even raise an eyebrow.

Pick a spot - and stare a hole into in, and thru the earths core.

It really pisses them off - and they have NOTHING to twist and distort.

Nada...

O

ogatec

thats soo frkin funny..i dunno how the seal watcher kept from laughing.....i was cracking up..wtf was the interragator talking about with the Palestinian nonsense!

hbstoner

Ya awesome video, love watching stuff like this. Big confidence builder when it comes to dealign with the cops.

Muleskinner

Veteran
damn those cops are fat. I'm surprised they weren't asking him where to find doughnuts in Sweden or something

O

organizedcrime

i got busted once and broke and talked, didnt admit shit but i talked and i just shouldnt have. very valuable lesson learned FUCK ALL COPS NEVER TALK dont even acknowledge their small talk . if you are scared nervous unsure, just acknowledging their small talk can push you over. dont even breath through your mouth. ps i was also hung over and on drugs at the time. but i still hate myself for it,. cops are so dumb i cant explain it to you. RCMP are the dumbest of the dumb.

bens lab

I've done the no comment thing to every question. It works wonders, they have to prove everything/anything. They will try to trick you, but just stay strong :)

j6p

Good show. Hammarstedt did not speak, move, or make eye contact with them. He simply stared downward at the same spot, without budging or making a sound. Perfect.

Do not look at them - do not acknowledge them - do not even raise an eyebrow.

Pick a spot - and stare a hole into in, and thru the earths core.

It really pisses them off - and they have NOTHING to twist and distort.

lol when the guard tried to get in on the action and couldnt even get out a complete sentence. its like ssssshhhhh, leave the thinking to the professionals.