What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GrindHouse Drop: Pre11 Prophet, Prophet, and Blockhead IBL

the gnome

Veteran
to bobby we owe our thanks for slaving nite and day... that there's now a pile o prophets goin down @ the bay :joint:
BUT
but as we travel on down that list and in due in time.... we'll only find 1 lone pack of steele's BlockHead IBL in the auction line :ying:

happy thanksgiving everyone!

Last edited:

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
That IBL is actually a VIP auction.

Those Prophet are going to be it for awhile. Glad everyone got what they wanted!

U

Ultra Current

Not sure if this is rude but if you put me on the VIP list I'll buy th last pack now. Happy thanksgiving.

S

seedee

Shit load of blockhead Ibl.

Shit load of blockhead Ibl.

Just went up on the bay. Also prophets. Get em while they are still availible. I gots mine did you gets yos

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Back allready!! just AA and Ultra Sonja..Gotta hit the treasury up $60 per..damn I think I may be Addicted to Beans...Grindhouse of course...Black n Red

S

seedee

Yea Pali
You just have to get use to it. If I didn't push through the crap, i would have never gotten some of my most prized packs el beans

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Seedbay is really the best place to buy beans.

I have tried them all. The boo is great as far as payment goes, but it doesn't have the rare gear.

Both are top notch operations, as far as this industry is concerned.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Well if you two say so..I live well away from the bright city lights so the whole moneyorder thing is not helpful IME..adds days..ya'll kno why that matters to me...I'm sure i'll learn to use it better,someday

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
You could go and buy a couple hundred dollar money order, and send it in to the Bay.

They will put it in your account, that way, when something good hits the payment is already there.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
You could go and buy a couple hundred dollar money order, and send it in to the Bay.

They will put it in your account, that way, when something good hits the payment is already there.
Did not know that..helpful post ther...now I gotta find More money before the DMT drop...fuk

easier than you think

easier than you think

this was my first order i placed from the bay.. i usually use the boo.. i've always avoided the bay b/c i thought the money order thing was a hassle but to my surprise it was incredibly easy. Just go to the post office, get a money order there, and mail it all in one trip, EASY :dance013:

U

Ultra Current

If you use a money order at the post office don't let them see you put the order in your envelope if you live in the USA. They don't let you send it oversees anymore and will hastle you. Just do it secretly.

So I couldn't resist and bought another pack of the prophet so now that makes 2 packs of prophet and 2 packs of Blockhead. The descriptions just sound too good.

woah no shit? they wont let you send a money order overseas? Why is that? i hope i didnt just waste some cash... the guy knew i put it in the package