What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DEA warn Utah about stoned Rabbits

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
DEA warns Utah lawmakers that legal pot could lead to stoned rabbit attacks!

Utah lawmakers are now considering legalizing medical marijuana in their state, which has the DEA very concerned about the impending threat of stoned bunny rabbits.

Sen. Mark Madsen recently introduced a bill that would allow patients to legally possess and use medical marijuana. While Madsen is looking out for his constituents, special agent Matt Fairbanks is convinced that legalization would only turn the state’s cutest mammals against them.

In a testimony presented to the Utah Senate Panel, Fairbanks shared his harrowing experiences with hares as part of the state’s “cannabis eradication” team.

“I deal in facts. I deal in science,” said Fairbanks, prefacing his argument for the preservation of drug-free wildlife.

Fairbanks said that at some illegal marijuana grow sites he saw ”rabbits that had cultivated a taste for the marijuana.”

“One of them refused to leave us, and we took all the marijuana around him, but his natural instincts to run were somehow gone,” said Fairbanks.

Despite Fairbanks’ concern over fearless, stoned rabbits uniting to take over the Great Salt Lake, the Senate committee approved the measure by a 3-2 vote.

(this was a cut and past from the story)

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
This place is over run with squirrels. Anyway I had some medicated cookies from the dispensary that were too old so I put them out for the squirrels. It was fun to watch them fall out of the tree and didn't seem to hurt them any. DEA needs to lighten up.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Your right, and now after all these years of of MMJ being legalized and now several states to flat out legalize it, they are just now saying this, what about all the years that have past bye and no peep about stoned bunnies.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
In the 1970's I heard that THC has no effect when ingested, if it is not heated above 200 degree's for 15 minutes. Have never heard of edibles that were not heated.

Did some google searching, and heard of a dachshund that ate a pound of bud, and was fucked up for days. A rabbit could only eat a few leaves.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts