What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Juicing plants who is just some days in to 12-12?

Thunder84

I understand you preferably want - for health reasons - to make juice of cannabis plants that is not into 12-12.

But if I had my plants in 12-12 for just seven days, can I kill the male plants and juice them and still get the health benefits?

Could I even do this with plants 14 days into 12-12? (that is when i cut out branches that won't make it into the canopy)

Is there a limit to when it stops being healthy, when they have gone to far into 12-12?

panick503

When I used to rent a booth at a farmers market, a fellow grower used to juice leaves from plants that were about ten to twelve e days into flower, or at least that's the age she specifically requested. I can't remember the exact cannabid profile she was going for, but it was definitely along this path..