What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HEADY BLUNTS -- 400w vert micro cab - 22.5" tall -- organic soil w/ blumats!

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
busy week! but i took some pictures just now since yall asked so nicely :D

yesterday was 8.5 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

white widow

picture.php

blue dream

picture.php

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Heady, they look damn near, right? I can't tell the trich situation, but from the leaves, it looks like it's making its last push.. But in the nest 4-5 days or so?

Awesome! I've got no similar luck on my 67-day AK47... :0

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
thanks guys!

yea they're on the last week of my predicted 70 day flower time. i'm hoping to get 10 - 25 % amber before the chop, since i was forced to harvest early my first go around. i just got a hand held microscope thing, basically a 200x plastic do-hicky, so hopefully i'll be on top of the trich transitions.

also got some caliber iii's to do simon's perfect cure. if i cut on saturday it give me a week before i go out of town to get them ready for long term storage.

K

Krshna

lookin good man!! How 'deep' are those plants? I see the exposed bud walls filling in nice, but how are the deeper parts of the plants filling in these days? My situation is similar, I wonder what hope I have for my more shaded buds... A+

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
sorry for the delay guys! i know the anticipation must be killing yall :D

anyway i've been mad busy, but i managed to get everyone out of the cab like 10 days ago. holy crap they were huge! it was like some magic clown car shit pulling them out of that space.

anyway here's some pics to try and illustrate, but i don't think they completely do the plants justice. at the very least you can see what i was intending with the space, using the width to my advantage by training the plants to grow 90* out from the containers.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

trimming took FOREVER. i guess it's not much to complain about. check out all my favorite nugs from the 3 widow plants.

picture.php

all in all i got a big harvest and i'm super happy about it. i've got a ton of great trim filled with all the larfy buds that i didn't want to bother with. it's all in the freezer now awaiting it's time in the bubble bags.

here's all the keeper buds. those big jars are half gallons :D

picture.php

i don't have a dry weight yet, but i promise to get one in a couple weeks after they've had a bit of time to cure. i'm using simon's perfect cure method this time. unfortunately i was a bit late getting the widow buds int he jars, but they've stabilized at 57% humidity after a few days in the jars and that is still within acceptible cure range according to simon.

the blue dream actually tricked me and is still at 68%, even though the buds are much fluffier and more airy. i am praying that they'll be okay as i'm out of town for a week. if they mold i'll be super bummed, but what could i do?

anyway, hopefully that's a satisfying update until i get the final weigh in. stay tuned for that!

:thank you:

ps- i smoked a bit of the widow while i was jarring everything up, and it's nice and potent, very smooth, good flavor. can't wait for it to get a few weeks of cure under its belt! yum!

K

Krshna

top notch buddy! That had to be fun taking your plants out finally and actually seeing what they look like... Im hoping my results are similar, most of my plants cant come out anymore, and ive got buds I cant even see, should make harvest time that much more satisfying. I wouldn't sweat the couple % on the humidity thing, they could be off a few percent, and even if its not, i know you got enough love for those buds to keep them mold free while youre gone haha you ever see people doing the dr emoto rice experiments on youtube? you just gotta tell your buds you love them and it will be alright!

Latest posts

Latest posts