What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Sprouter with 18 inch T5 high, 1180 lumens enough to Sprout seeds

alphakind

Long time no grow guys. I use to take clones always. Ive only done seeds a few times. So Im back at it. I bought a super sprouter dome that came with an 18 inch t5 17 watts 6400k 1180 lumens. My seeds sprouted but they look lanky and weak. IS THIS SETUP GOOD ENOUGH FOR SEEDLINGS????? Thank you in advacne guys.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You need more light, at least over 130 watts with fluorescents for super growth. Go to the local hardware store and buy a 4 ft, 4 bulb shop t8 fluorescent lamp for about 40.00 US dollars. You can keep the plants under it for 3 or 4 weeks from seed to 4 weeks of veg. Then move them into the flowering room. I start every seed under mine and veg. them with super results.

Latest posts

Latest posts