What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemical that can Switch Clones from Flowering Plant to a Veg. cycle

St. Phatty

attachment.php

I have about 5 clones that were taken when the plant was "looking good" - and was partway into flowering.

They cloned OK but they sure take their time getting into veg. growth.

I was wondering if there is a chemical that can help plants switch from flowering to veg.

Attachments

• IMG_20200708_190548_veg2.jpg
    IMG_20200708_190548_veg2.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 26

RockinRobot

Nope. As a general rule for every week it was in flower it will take the sane time to start vegging again. So if you took clones at 3 weeks flower figure at least 3 weeks till you start seeing new veg growth

T

TakenByTheSky

They'll grow retarded for a while even after they start to branch out.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I'd suspect some of the pgr's in tissue culture that stimulate growth might have some affect.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I just foliar fed my reveging clones with some veg nutes. Not sure if it will help or not. Some strains snap out of flower faster than others, the ones you want to reveg the most usually take the longest. Lol.
I once tried to reveg an outdoor cut i took late season. It stayed looking the same but disnt grow any new growth for almost 5 months, then when everything outside started coming tk life inthe spring, boom out of nowhere this plant i thought was a gonner and wasnt thinkin about started growing new vegetation. Dont give up on it if its a strain u really wanna keep.