What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL, Yep a prosecutor is nothing but a Lawyer/Attorney. Leo gives the prosecutor there evidence to see if a conviction is likely.

dramamine

She is a sitting senator, not leo.
If you’re referring to her time working as a prosecutor or attorney general, that’s not leo, and lots of politicians get their start that way.

Yes, her time as a prosecutor is what I was referring to. Not leo, but le, nonetheless. I thought people would hold the DNC's feet to the fire this go-round to nominate someone they, the people, wanted in office. Not enough outrage to go around, I suppose. Now people are sort of forced to come around to liking candidates they never wanted. As usual.

I get that there's no other choice, but that fact alone means there is a big problem with the nominating process.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
What are Harris’ negatives?

well, she is a woman, & that alone puts her beyond the pale (pun unintended) to quite a few folks; in particular those who, for whatever reason, do not believe that any woman should have dominion over a man. plus, did you notice her incredible tan?:D

gladysvjubb

Veteran
What makes you think trumps better?. Hes ripped off so many people, taking someone life savings and than says sue me. Most do not have the money to sue. Nothing Trumps done came out of his head. He is a puppet for fox news and Hannity. Hes a mouth piece for Putin and corporate America.

Find a reliable source that shows Trumps accomplishment. I'm sorry to say all came from someone else that hes claiming he did.

Bullshit. Cite???
You had better check Biden's background and his relationship as well as his son'e to the Government of the Ukraine.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll remove the insults. .

I hope the mods finally get tired of dealing with you. He has approx 3500 lawsuits pending including from the women he rapped. He swindled countless people out of there life savings with his Collage scam. Ill leave it to you to find the sites you want to read.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I hope the mods finally get tired of dealing with you. He has approx 3500 lawsuits pending including from the women he rapped. He swindled countless people out of there life savings with his Collage scam. Ill leave it to you to find the sites you want to read.

I am so happy that you are worried about that. Never mind that we had almost full employment. A boiling stock market. Construction galore, working on our crumbling infrastructure. America was humming along nicely until the Commies who infiltrated every aspect of our Government, took steps to derail one of the best Presidents we have had. But it is okay, you know more than I do.

gladysvjubb

Veteran

Hope, hope is a cheap thing.
I bet you hide behind your Mother's skirt.
You need to get an education.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- keep it clean guys - no personal attacks - I think you have already made it known what you think of each other - no need to constantly reinforce it -

- Attack the topic - not the membership -

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Today I had to go to Lowe's. As I approached the entrance, I noticed a driver looking for a parking space.
I flagged the driver and pointed out a handicap parking space that was open and available. The driver looked puzzled, rolled down their window and said, "I'm not handicapped!"
Well, as you can imagine, my face was red! "Oh, I'm sorry," I said. "I saw your 'I'm Ridin with Biden' bumper sticker and just assumed that you suffer from a mental disorder."
They gave me the finger and screamed some nasty names at me. Boy! Some people don't appreciate it when you're just trying to help them...........????????????????

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
- keep it clean guys - no personal attacks - I think you have already made it known what you think of each other - no need to constantly reinforce it -

- Attack the topic - not the membership -

Unfortunately continually warning the same people wont do anything. As you can see. Not sure why I bother

Latest posts

Latest posts