What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The best technology of LED lightining at moment 2020

dreadlocos

Today i want to talk about the most good technology in the world of LED.

Some people are looking for efficiency but organics farmer are AWAYS looking for the closest representation of lights that are most similar with our natural sunlight.

And know we have the lighting to people who are looking for high quality !

Because a lot of people are just considering efficiency as if that was the most important thing but we know the connoisseur dont give noting to efficiency they are aways looking for quality because that they chose organic.

And now we have the lighting that simulates the sun light ! 5000k CRI97

CRI97 have an huge big scores in R9 >93 most of those normal lights of cri80 have an very low R9 scores >50.

R9 are one of the most important parameter that arent considered when we are talkin about CRI RA.

So the best technology for those who are looking for the best representation of sunlight is SUNLIGHT LED

dreadlocos

There should be more blue and red for the spectrum. Less green and yellow part.

Yes this is exaclyt what they want us to believe that the natural is worst than the artificial...

They cannot understand the subtle effect that the light cause on plants that plants evolved BILIONS of years under that kinda of light.

Nature dont make mistake pound is us that tend to look only for efficient.

pretty much similar what NPK industries cause in the soils. Not efficient is the main point to connoisseurs and organics.

The similar to nature is the next level my friend

Horselover Fat

Veteran
Yes this is exaclyt what they want us to believe that the natural is worst than the artificial...

They cannot understand the subtle effect that the light cause on plants that plants evolved BILIONS of years under that kinda of light.

pretty much similar what NPK industries cause in the soils. Not efficient is the main point to connoisseurs and organics.

There really is nothing natural about what we do. The plants sure didn't evolve to produce maximum ammount of psychoactive compounds for humans. They evolved to produce seed and regenerate. So no sinsemilla for natural growers ;)

dreadlocos

There really is nothing natural about what we do. The plants sure didn't evolve to produce maximum ammount of psychoactive compounds for humans. They evolved to produce seed and regenerate. So no sinsemilla for natural growers ;)

If you think in that way, is no way you should go for organics.
Is not 8or 80 you know.
If you can go a little bit more close to natural even if is "inefficient " people speacialy people of organics will go you fragra ?

And is well know that CRI 90 yeld better quality and are more fast compare with CRI 80 and think about now CRI 97

dreadlocos

Any kind of data to support your claims. They stink of fish salesman...

Yes i puted but they took away, If you research cri80 vs cri 90 you will see some interest result. basically cri 80 yield a little bit more but cri 90 get mature 2 weak early.

But the results are made with normal LEDs not close with the true solar spectrum. The true solar spectrum LED are quite recent technology and i think only few people could think to them self and realize that if CRI 90 of average LEDs have an huge effect on maturation.

CRI97 with sum spectrum should have very different result considering the preveius results...

SO speaking in short i would say that there is almost no data toward CRI 97 sun spectrum technology because I'm probably the first guy in the entire world that came to that conclusion.

but yeah im backed by evidence too if you see the difference on early stages beteew CRI97 sun spectrum and average QB you can see that they are far happy on CRI 97 Sum SPEC

even so the PPFD on each setup are quietly different on the CRI 97 are almost 1800PPFD and in the other setup around 900PPFD (if you are familiar with the term...

SO in short most of people buy the idea that solar spectrum are some how an abomination comparing with those LEDs 3000k cri 80 that for me arent good at all specially above 1000PPFD

And if you say to almost all people that you have several benefits of growing between 2000PPFD if you handle not give over light so yes a lot of fresh field still need to be adventured and CRI 97 sun spectrum are the next level to connoisseur.

Speacily if you can think outside the box of (3000k cri 80 are the best and natural spectrum are no good program )

dreadlocos

I doubt that very much
You can see Buddy if you research that on Google im not saying that is an fact, but people who put side by side saw cri 80 yielding more and cri 90 bean ealy flowering

Agreed, need data. 97 CRI broad spectrum from euro lighting, for example. Full specs available on their site. There are lots available.

Yes is plenty of technology available this trends of CRI 97 SUNspectrum will trend in the next few year

dreadlocos

I thought ic had more root people defend their point of view..

Comon buddy the thing is QB and my 2,8ppf/w that is the thing^^

TheDarkStorm

A full spectrum definitely cant hurt....but the missing uv and deep red/far red and ir must effect the plant too...wich isnt easily replicated at the moment fully by any artificial sources.
Then youve got to look at how that power is delivered to the plant...are you in a tent or a green house...how much head hight do you have...how far does your light source spread and how deep does it penetrate...all if these factors come into play.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor

:good::good:

Koondense

Veteran
Plants don't even exist for a billion years, get your basics straight, then we can talk more complex topics. Or not.

Cheers