What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is there a DIY forum for home/mechanical stuff?

Treevly

Thanks for that. I didn't mean on this site, I meant more of a general DIY household forum, but my question is so basic that I will post it where you pointed me and I may well get an answer.

Treevly

Thank you, but "use a search engine" is something that even my pedestrian IQ thought of beforehand, and I had done so which is why "I know there are such things." Asking for a recommendation seemed a reasonable thing. Google is an enemy of Western Civilization IMO, I use duckduxkgo, the search engine which does not track.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Thank you, but "use a search engine" is something that even my pedestrian IQ thought of beforehand, and I had done so which is why "I know there are such things." Asking for a recommendation seemed a reasonable thing. Google is an enemy of Western Civilization IMO, I use duckduxkgo, the search engine which does not track.
Then duckduck, you silly wabbit!

Latest posts

Latest posts