What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
"The less we say about it the better - make it up as we go along"
so i was drinking last night waiting for the mrs to get home, just clicking around on youtube and found this version of talking heads, this must be the place
this was a song i used to play for the mrs a long time ago in aplace far far away

as we count down to the draft, looks like there might be some trades in the nfl
a couple teams have abunch of middle round picks and may want to move up to get "the" player
there really isnt a solid top three from what i can see but who knows what kind of wackiness will unfold in the nfl
that is pretty hard core there baba, that guy is def living the life
one thing about the place we went was all the cactus all over
worse than tumbling down a hill would be the cactus patch you end up in
ive enver bought anything off street folks, but can see how they might be able to get cans of food
food banks often solicit canned goods to give to them plus like you said stores gove away all kind of shit
i ws driving by a place called cains the other morning (like 5a) and saw they had a bag of garbage that was full of chicken strips
ive nver had their food but figured that this was at least $20 worth of chicken strips already cooked and ready for a bums feast
i rememebr that giardinera stuff! you once gave us a recipe that was that and a roast slow cooked
it was awesom and i wouldent mind making it again
maybe it was the spicy that made your stomach hurt? sometimes you can over doit with the heat and end up paying for it later
the heat is on here in socal! and i cant wait to go for my mid morning walk

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
The saints traded their 1[SUP]st[/SUP] rd pick (#18 overall) and their 2023 1[SUP]st[/SUP] rd pick (plus a 2024 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] rd pick and 2022 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] rd) for two of the eagles 1[SUP]st[/SUP] rd picks this year (#16 and #19, eagles still have #15). So I guess the saint might want to package #16 and #19 to move up like u said or they want multiple shots in the mid 1[SUP]st[/SUP] rd. I’ve read at least one article saying they gave up too much but if they draft a good/great player(s) then it’s all worth it.

I never thought about the cactus being a hazard but that’s a great point, you cant even grab onto one like you could a tree if you find yourself slipping or falling. Have you ever been stuck or scratched by one accidentally?

The woman used to have a relative that had a store in the hood and occasionally they’d bring home canned goods that some dude would come in and try to sell for cheap, like $5 for a 12+ cans. Some of them were barely damaged/dented and seemed good, but I guess youre not supposed to eat dented cans since the seal could be damaged and nasty stuff could grow. For the most part though if a dented can is bad it’ll actually be bulging outward, like it’s about to explode (gases built up inside) and it takes time for that to happen, like cans months or years old not days old. Plus the old eye-nose-taste test (see any mold no?, does it smell bad no? give a little taste seems ok?) is a decent indicator but not foolproof.
You ever watch that stevemre guy on ytube, where he eats decades old MRE’s? He’s got the whole ‘is this food still good?’ analysis down to a science, although it took him 1 or 2 food poisonings to get there.

Raising cain’s chicken strips are awesome, they usually cook them to order but maybe they had some leftover after close, $20 of tendies would only be like 20 strips. Im sure the neighborhood bums would love that, it’s a step up from mcdonalds. Do bums still eat out of dumpsters? Is that a thing still?

I think I made the Italian beef in the slow cooker again over the Christmas holidays, no pics this time though. I had the giardiniera on the side with the sandwiches, but cooking it with the meat is good also. I only got mild giardiniera on the subs, I stay away from the hot versions which are like habanero hot, a little goes a long way, it’s like 8-10X than an equivalent amount of the mild version.
It might have been one of the meats in the sandwiches, nothing tasted off but again that’s not a perfect indicator. Or maybe the person who made it contaminated it somehow, used the washroom and didn’t wash afterwards (yuk) but they seemed to all be wearing gloves fwiw.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
pointing the finger at aplce and saying you poisoned me is aways a hard sell
its hard to say how you got sick but you know wha tyou eat
/i usually balme things out of the ordinary too
but with hot things sometimes its not bad food per se, just a bad reaction to the food
/grabs stomach and curls up on couch for the rest of the night
so going over the pics it turns out the mrs has this thing for cactus pics; like she wants to get close tothem and take selfies?!
cactus suck and i stay away from them; actually they are coll desert plants but you just dont mess with their spines
/wtf? look how close i can stand to the edge of the clif...or see that live bomb in the pic, im going to put my face next to it
i just kind of shook my head when she showed me the pics but she did get stucka couple time; thats what you get
plus some have barbed spines so they will burrow into your skin if you dont dig them out
like a lot of things in the desert you just dont mess with them and i feel especially bad for anyone whos fallen into a cactus patch
i will have to check out this stevemrs guy! ive had some old ass mres and they seemed ok
maybe not fresh but still eatable and no problems after
/except for the jalapeno cheese sauce that comes in some, hurts my belly every time but tastes so good
ive never had raising canes; i used to laugh at people who would tell me about it
"...wait,what, you paid how much for chicken strips?" oh your chicken sandwichis just chicken strips in bread?!?
i hear their sauces are dank but ive never tried it
im going to now because of your recomendation
man, im going to have to make that italian beef again! i have a bday coming up and the mrs is asking me what i would like to eat
the boy would love it and the mrs would have a cuple because she just lvoes to eat
it looks like their isno consensus #1 this year, i hear some things about a de who could go top spot, but after that its a frap shoot
if the eagles could find a top player by bundling their picks that would be ideal but they could also draft a couple developmental plyers in the first and hope one or two pans out
its going to be interesting to se how things shake out

missing persons, destination unknown

shithawk420

Veteran
I've heard good things about raising cane's.i thought that was a west or east coast thing.ive never seen them here.down south though they have zaxby's.they are the shit.theve got like 20 different sauces but the chicken is so good you don't need them.fuck now I'm hungry and I can't even go to the store or nothing.i got some frozen white castles but I'm burnt out on them
yeah we never stop Babba.im not sure what we got lined up but we might have a job in Chicago.who knows.we never know where our next job is.if you can find out how many squares her roof is I could give a very rough estimate.reroofs aren't so bad but fuck tearing off.i usually just do ground detail these days.i tore this roof of one time it had 6 FUCKING LAYERS!! You know how much work that is? I won't do it.i refuse

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I don’t think ive ever had an upset stomach from spicy food, but that’s mostly because eating it is ‘self-regulating’ for me – if it’s really spicy I just don’t eat much of it. But for people that do those spicy challenges like eating an entire Carolina reaper pepper (2M scoville units, a jalapeno has like 4k so 500x as hot) they say the aftereffects are worse than the eating: stomach cramps, can’t sleep, and it burns just as hot pooping it out as it did going in.
Once in a great while I’ll order some BW3 with their blazing sauce, their hottest sauce that’s like 350k scoville, I can only eat 2-3 wings during a meal with a lot of rice or potatoes cause it’s so dang spicy, cant even really taste the meat when it’s so spicy you just taste heat.

I think selfies standing at a cliff/ledge are popular, especially if you have a selfie stick and can get a good angle showing how big is the drop. Some people have actually died trying to take a selfie too close to the edge though, gotta be careful when youre facing away from the drop yet scooting closer to it.

Do you prefer desert or mountain camping? Deserts are pretty wild with the lack of rainfall/water, the life that exists there is as harsh and unforgiving as the environment. But I imagine in the desert you can find more solitude, away from people, basically all of southeast cali and zona/Nevada is thousands and thousands of sq miles of mostly empty desert. You go just a few miles outside of a town or city and no ones gonna bother you.

If your old MRE’s weren’t exposed to really hot temps on a regular basis (kept in a basement or air conditioned house) then they might still be good even after the expiration date (3-5 yrs from date of manufacture). If they were kept frozen/refrigerated they can last decades.
The cheese spread though is one of the first things that will go bad; anything with a high dairy or fat content unless it’s dehydrated will tend to go bad first.

Raising cane’s was around $8 for a 3 strip meal with fries, Texas toast and a drink, not cheap but not overly pricey compared to other fast food. And extra strips were only $1 each, now I think theyre 1.50 each. Still pricey but they are marinated and breaded in stores, theyre not frozen from a bag so theyre better quality than most restaurants. And the cane’s sauce they serve with the fingers is good, like a type of mayo-chup with their secret seasoning blend. It’s worthwhile to go once but unless you really like tendies im not sure I’d go there regularly.

I’ve heard Zaxby’s is fire, Hawk, I would definitely try that if I found myself near one. Unfortunately I think the closest ones to me are near Indianapolis which is a 2hr drive, little too far for just tendies lol. I’d have to hit up a waffle house as well to make it worthwhile.

I think her friend said her roof is like 22-23 squares or so, like 1800 sf, not counting pitch? But I think she wanted the old layer torn off too so that isnt good for you. What’s ground detail on a roofing job like, that seems like a sweet gig. Ive been on a roof or two before and didn’t like it cause im a baby when it comes to heights, even modest heights.

I guess everyone is saying Aidan Hutchinson, the DE from Michigan, is going first to Jacksonville in the draft. He’s basically another Joey Bosa, an athletic edge rusher with good size and strength. Then there’s some Off Tackles that might go in the top 5, from Bama, Miss St and N. Carolina St. There’s another edge rusher from Oregon that was supposed to go #1 overall but might drop out of the top 5 for whatever reason. But ur right Pop, it’s definitely a ‘meat and potatoes’ draft, the best players are in the trenches, and the first QB might not be drafted till #10 or later.

Got some takeout from maggiano’s a little while ago, it’s an upscale Italian restaurant with a few locations around here, they have banquet rooms too so it’s popular for receptions and stuff. They have a deal where they have 14 dishes for under $14 and for $5 more you can get double the food, so for around $40 we got 2 spaghetti and meatballs and 2 lasagnas, with their fresh made bread and extra marinara on the side. Not a bad deal really for some pretty good quality eats.

Click image for larger version  Name:	magiannos1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	128.5 KB ID:	18120474 Click image for larger version  Name:	magiannos2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	169.8 KB ID:	18120476 Click image for larger version  Name:	magiannos3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	173.0 KB ID:	18120478

Attachments

• magiannos1.jpg
    magiannos1.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 28
  • magiannos2.jpg
    magiannos2.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 30
  • magiannos3.jpg
    magiannos3.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 27

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
so i checked out that raising canes place and it was not bad
their chicken fingers were kind of small ut i totally loved the crinkle cut fries!
it ws kind of spendy for what you got, about $16 for 6 sttrips and soem fries, w/drink
/i dont care about the drink but they had lemonaid so it wasnt like it went to waste
they also give you a thig of toast and a small container of slaw which was nice
would i go back again? yeah i would
the food was decent and i like their fries
plus we were able to get a few extra sauces which my friend said was like squeezing a stone, i guess they usually charge you for thier sauce?
it seems like this spicy mayo sauce, kinf of like a sweeter, weaker lava sauce you would get at sushi places
im totally a desert person but i like being in the hills
i love trees and like being in the mountains but if i had to pick i would take the desert
luckily form where i live i can camp in mountains/desert or even on the beach
but down this far south beach camping is moe like parking lot camping and sux big time
i dotn condone the mrs and her wreckless behaivor, like why would you want to get that close to a cactus?
i will have to look for zaxbys next time im on the road! it sounds good
but there are a lot of great [places just waiting for you to take a bite, you just gotta find them!
its the weekend my friends, enjoy every bite!

all you can eat, fat boys

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah Zaxby's is good if you don't know any local chicken places.theres lots of them out there that's for sure.

I don't do the tear offs anymore but we got lackeys to do it.tear off 23 sq.oh depending on the permit at least 8 grand plus material.you never know cause you got stacks and vents and other things that come up.might even need new plywood depending how old it is.

Clean up can be easy as long as you can get it in a dumpster.otherwise I gotta haul big buckets of 100lb shingles in the dumpster over my head.its a good workout but don't let anyone ever tell you roofing is easy.unless your just a shingler.they get the most money for the least amount of work if that's all they do.wich is rare.my family has been doing it for 40 years though.built a lot of Chicago and DuPage county.i gauranttee you've seen our work.we did 100 sq.apartments and hotels. And we are still broke! Lol

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
That’s cool you were able to check out Cane’s, I think it’s like the In&Out of tendie restaurants: limited menu but what they do they do well. Except their prices tend to be a bit more than other fast food joints whereas I&O is if anything cheaper.
I actually prefer their tendies when they’ve cooled down a bit, one time I got them right out of the fryer and they were almost rubbery in texture, was somewhat unpleasant but once they cooled down they were normal.
I knew a guy who loved tendies and fries, would get it at most every restaurant we went to, always wondered if he would love a place like that haha.
I think they got some Zaxby’s locations out by the dallas-FW area if youre ever back in TX, otherwise southern Utah they might have one location, and salt lake city they have a bunch. You ever get to Utah or Nevada? I guess you don’t need to drive that far for desert. Seems like you live in an ideal location, you got beaches nearby and desert and mountains within a few hours drive. And it’s not like you’ve run out of places to explore, im sure it would take decades to fully explore everything within 1-200 miles of you.

So supposedly the browns are going to have to pay most of baker’s salary in order to trade him for even a low round pick (4-7). It’s not that he doesn’t have potential, it’s that teams aren’t willing give up draft capital to sign him for a year and if he does play well have to pay him a big deal right away – he reportedly turned down anything less than 35M/yr last offseason, after their first playoff win in decades, which considering how this past season turned out was a mistake on his part, for now.

Ok Hawk, I’ll let her know what price she should be expecting to pay for a new roof. I think the price of everything has been going up so it’ll definitely be more expensive than it would have been a year or 2 ago. And it’s always better to go with a more experienced outfit, they’ve pretty much seen everything.
I think fishermen are like that too, work hard play hard, you can have a good month but a week or two of partying and youre flat busted again. It’s alright, it’s a lifestyle yknow? You only live once, YOLO!

Around Chicago we have Harold’s chicken which is a franchise popular in urban areas, they mostly do fried chicken and wings not so much tenders. I think Mcdonalds used to sell a decent chicken tender at times, popeyes and kfc sell tenders, but I think they all come frozen in a bag, Cane’s makes them fresh in store. Im going to have to try a zaxby’s soon if I can find one within reasonable distance, are they freshly made or is that not a big deal for you?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
going back to cali

the update is finished and the new site looks great....
lurks in the wings waiting to strike, pops in a cassette and pushes play
/zeros in on russian war ship...blyat
this new update is the tits once you get your bearings and i like it a lot
what do you guys think?
lots of footballing stuff to think about
the new league kicks off this weekend and while i wont be able to glue to the tv i will be following along from a perch high in the sky
/im rolling them fatter ever day
there is a lot of talk about pitt being interested in baker
hot taeks abound but i wont be satisfied untill i see him on another team, at this point its all talk
lets get to the weekend and make this happen brother! plus its a long easter weekend for those so inclined
/i hear in mass its patriots day too, not for the football team but the founders of the country
remember those who came before you and love every minute of life!
/kicks hole in speaker and jets

eb and rakim

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I haven’t gotten to mess with the site much since the update but it certainly looks slicker. I’m just glad the update only took a few days instead of a week or more.

Cleveland would have to think very little of baker if they trade him to a divisional rival, but if Pittsburgh offers up a good draft pick and takes on his salary I guess it could happen?

Baker’s ceiling is still much debated; you often see the arm talent that made him a #1 overall pick, but he’s never thrown for 30 tds or 4k yards in a season. But he’s also been in a run based offense for his 4 yrs in Cleveland. His biggest passing games almost always come against bad defenses; even mitch trubisky looked like a good QB if a defense was bad enough.

I still say he goes to the seahawks, but seattle is slow playing this, trying to give up the least possible for baker.

The draft is coming up in a couple of weeks so there might be a decent amount of trades during it, including one for baker, so that’s something to look forward to.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
happening baba! how was your holiday weekend
the other 364:

saw some of the new football, the fan league where you txt in the plays or something like that
it was ok, kind of like areana football and the had some weird rules i dident understand at first
/the extra point play was the qb taking the ball off a stool and a reciever playing one on one
even thoe i dident recognise anyone in the game i watched it was entertaining and i would watch it again
so did you do anything for easter? we went for a nice ride in the country and ate some really good ban mi sandwiches
i agree that sea is the most inviting place for baker to end up and think he would fit right into their system
just finished my taxes, yeah im that guy
time for drinks

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
The easter weekend was mostly uneventful and lazy, which is just how I like it. I did manage to fix a fan in the attic ive been meaning to get to, it’s one of those exhaust fans that vent hot air out of the attic when it gets a high enough temp. So that was nice though I came close to effing it up a few times lol.

That’s wild, a football league where fans can vote on which plays to call next? Im going to have to check that out if only for the lulz. I hear terrell owens is a player in that league too. I think they have their games on twitch so anyone can see them, that’s cool.

Supposedly the panthers were interested in baker as well and panthers WR robby Anderson was tweeting out “NOOOOO” in response to that news. Not sure what his deal is, he was catching passes from darnold and cam newton last year, almost anyone else would be an upgrade.

I hear Kaepernick is interested in being in the league again. No one wanted him 6 years ago, cant imagine anyone wants him now. Maybe if jim Harbaugh had gotten an nfl job this offseason I could see him signing Kaepernick (he was his coach on the niners) but Harbaugh re-upped with U of Michigan and is staying in college for now.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
X to the Z

friend, i feel like kaep is old news and his time in the nfl is long done
/cheers for j.manziel in new crazy football league
i would almost say he has become a parody of himself and has no future in sports (why hasent he playing in anoy of these other leagues?)
other than saying he is being held back by the nfl what does he do?
freakin turd'
yeah it turns out you can go to this app or site and vote for the nxt [play
then they run it
i was suprised that it wasnt all big guns down field
/that seemed to work the best
it was fun and check it out if you can
there is also the usfl but i dident get to watch that
/freaking easter
i would not mind seeing a delevelopmental league for the nfl beyond the nc$$
/we know who gets the gravy
im sure you did a great job installing the fan and saved yourself hundreds and thousands of in labor
/wtf, but i live in cali
baker going to carolina is making some news on pft but i still hope sea get him
maybe the nfc.s might be a better landing spot for him, but i still would like to see him go to seatle
jesus and the tax amn are appeased for another year! lets kick ass

/i aint got no beef with god

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
friend, i feel like kaep is old news and his time in the nfl is long done
/cheers for j.manziel in new crazy football league
i would almost say he has become a parody of himself and has no future in sports (why hasent he playing in anoy of these other leagues?)
other than saying he is being held back by the nfl what does he do?
freakin turd'
yeah it turns out you can go to this app or site and vote for the nxt [play
then they run it
i was suprised that it wasnt all big guns down field
/that seemed to work the best
it was fun and check it out if you can
there is also the usfl but i dident get to watch that
/freaking easter
i would not mind seeing a delevelopmental league for the nfl beyond the nc$$
/we know who gets the gravy
im sure you did a great job installing the fan and saved yourself hundreds and thousands of in labor
/wtf, but i live in cali
baker going to carolina is making some news on pft but i still hope sea get him
maybe the nfc.s might be a better landing spot for him, but i still would like to see him go to seatle
jesus and the tax amn are appeased for another year! lets kick ass
/i aint got no beef with god

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, I think every couple of years Kaepernick organizes some sort of public workout to show that he’s still in shape and willing to play. But he seems delusional at this point, he said he’d be willing to ‘accept’ a backup role but wants to be the starter as soon as he proves it. He was barely starter quality in his last year, and 6yrs out of football at 34 years old he’s surely worse. The only value I see in him being a starter would be as a tank commander – the team wants the #1 overall pick in the next year’s draft.

Haha yeah, that’s what’d I do every time if I called plays, 4 verts. Back in the old school football video games you could take the QB, sprint 20 years backwards, turn around and heave the ball downfield 70 yds. Hail mary every play and if you completed a pass like half the time it was well worth it.

Dwyane johnson the Rock and his ex-wife bought the XFL from vince mcmahon and I think they actually have some agreements with the nfl to try out new rules for the nfl to see how it works in real games before adopting them. But they wont start play till next year, 2023.

Honestly for a pro the fan replacement should have taken like 2 hrs max, my longest wait was spraying some penetrating spray on it and letting it work for a day before removing the fan blade so I could put it on the new motor. I guess I could just wait an hour before tapping it with a hammer, which I had to do anyway even after a day. But I also had to unwire the thing and rewire it, which taking a before pic of the wiring helps with rewiring it correctly (this wire to that one, etc).

Baker will most likely be traded during the draft at some point, probably 2nd or 3rd day of the draft (2-7 rounds). Since Watson will most likely be suspended the 1st six games of the season, there’s a possibility baker could be kept to start those games, but I’d give it a 50/50 chance he shows up to training camp if the browns don’t trade him.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
still fly

/is that lil' wayne in the bg?!

that pretty much sums up kaep, a silly side show
but who cares; is blm even a thing now? with all the ukraine stuff going on
plus crime is out of controll in most major cities and the last thing the people want is another layer of lawlessness
/more crap on your shit sandwich, YUM!
man i wish i could pick up the controller and play some madden right about now
i used to be ok; like you said if oyu had the right qb/ wr combo a long bomb would work almost half the time
lets break out the tecmo!
it was fun to watch the fcl (i think thats what they call themself), i think the usfl might have a higher level of player but im not sure
/recalls that last iteration of usfl where they tried to compete with the nfl for players
xfl was that one where they sort of mirrored wraslin' and wanted the players to ham it up and make drama
/give the people what they want
im a fan of the rock and like his movies a lot,even if some are pure cheese!
/rock replaces will smith as top hollywood actor; i wish it was the rock who smacked chriss rock
i agree that the browns might get the best return on baker during the draft and if not he misses most of the pre season work outs
they are trotting out some kid saying he is worth a top-5 pick in the draft but i dont think this years draft has a real top-3
cant wait for the draft action to heat up

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
BLM is still pretty active but some of the founders bought million dollar houses using some of the donations so that was pretty controversial, maybe they’ll be replaced.

Most people living in crime ridden areas wants more police not less, at least if you’re law abiding (and probably older). I hear homeless in California are out of control, they don’t even bother stopping people setting up tents wherever they want, theyre not even stopping shoplifters.

Baker might get traded during the 1st round, maybe in a pick swap (browns give baker and a low 1st rd pick in return for a higher 1st rd pick).

Browns signed Jacoby brisset to be watson’s backup and he’ll start when Watson is suspended, he started 2 years for the colts, he’s pretty average but not much worse than baker.

Picked up an eighth from a local dispensary 2 days ago for 4/20, it was a sativa called lemon royale for like 43 for 3.5g, after tax shit was like $61. IL does like to tax the hell out of this. But stuff was good indoor grown, dense and well cured, crystally and stinky.

lemon royale.jpg

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
some pop corn

that smoke looks dank! how was the smell and hit
homeless people are out of control here in san diego and most parts of socal
like you said, the city wont make them move on and they get away with all kinds of crimes that the city deems minor
sleeping in the open and loitering are just minor things; the other week i was driving home and a bum was rolling around in the middle of a major street
i saw a car stopped with its hazard lights on so i switched lanes to go around and almost hit the guy who was wrasslin with a blanket or someting like that in the middle of the road
they also foul up large parts of the city and in some places ar downright aggresive
they are having problems retaining umbers in most police stations and are even rolling out incentives to recruit more officers
blm is mostly a joke, like there is no cohesive structure or demands
-we want more/ better but dont want to act like normal law abiding people
actually spoke with this wonderful russian girl this morning at the store and she was very positive and uplifting
i knew she was russian/ blatic but when i asked she seemed kind of ashamed
like it was her fauly about whats going on
shine on girl and live your best life
made some candies for 4/20 but ended up $hareing them with a friend of the mrs
we had some left overs and we are making brownies with the extra butter
im taking some fun guys and eating brownies this weekend
let the good times roll brother!

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Smoke was good stuff, it didn’t taste that lemony to me but it was skunky and hits hard with a good bong rip but doesn’t incapacitate you, in fact after an hour or 2 you get some energy although you don’t feel as heavily stoned. I wanted a strain with some energetic qualities though, wanted to be productive even while high.

I used to live in an area of Chicago that had a lot of mentally ill and itinerant people, it had the most SRO single room occupancy hotels in the city, which are basically cheap month to month tenements where people can rent a room for like 400/mth and each hallway has a communal bathroom, like college dorms. That type of housing attracts a lot of people on disability since it fits within their budget.

I think like maybe 2-3% of the homeless cause like 80-90% of the complaints, people who are constantly just trying to grift others, cause confrontations, etc. Messing with traffic, one time at a stoplight some old white lady was crossing the street and stopped in front of the car next to us and started acting funny, like it was hot and she was going to pass out (it was during the summer), shaking and stuff. We drove on but the car next to us the guy got out to try to help her I guess, maybe she convinced him to give her a couple bucks.

Id imagine there’s a lot of Russians that aren’t in favor of this war, even if you are I doubt you would express that opinion if you were in the US or something. Most people think it’s BS that Russia is invading Ukraine because of supposed fascism, but that makes me think of when the US invaded Iraq after 9/11 because of WMD that they never really found.