What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

foxtail sativa (GN collection)

Deadawake

does any1 have info or experience in growing this strain?
i'd like to know some characteristics on this strain.

grow pattern
nute info
high taste
comparisons etc........

Deadawake

likewise
the description on gypsy's site sounds preety attractive
i want more info be4 i go diving into a 3+ month dedication

M

mexilandrace

I looked at it, it looks pretty, I have some sats that foxtail a little but nothing like that picture.

Deadawake

my thoughts excatly
im really curious about this strain
it kinda looks southeast asian but i cant really tell with that small little pic

G

Godless

Bumping this old thread in the hopes that someone has experience with this strain.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
I wondering about this strain too, so let me revive it.

Anyone has grown the Foxtail Sativa since ? Any comment ?

Irie !

Ise

anyone...gypsy break out the record book I need the names of people who purchased this. LOL

Peace
Ise

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
pm me Ise....

...and I'll get a pack of to you gratis if you want to show-grow it, I doubt if you will be disappointed...

Foxtail Sativa is certainly marijuana that would grace any stashbox. The plant itself grows with terrific vigor developing stacked calyxes of crystalline flowers. This is a very dense and big Sativa. The lineage of this plant can be traced to Southeast Asia and specifically the Cambodian border with Laos. You will be amazed at the strength and pleasure that this plant will give you in a high that will creep up upon you to take you to soaring heights of euphoria. The Foxtail Sativa definitely has a longer lasting effect than many other varieties. We recommend that you do not drive or operate heavy machinery after savoring the delights of this plant. These seeds are the progeny from a breeding project of one of my Dutch breeder friends and we hope that you will learn to love them as they grow into beautiful plants. Flowering time
: 70 - 77 days

superbolan

Very interested in them as i have a tropical climate and love asian lines good luck with the germination, recently germinated some original sssc seeds using CIRKON a russian plant stimulant used for soaking seeds. How did you go about germinating them?

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tactical farmer,

sounds like you breed or grew the plants extensive?

any hermi tendencies? and what is the pheno range like in these?

thanks for any info

Latest posts

Latest posts