Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Music > What are you listening to? III

Thread Title Search
What are you listening to? III Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-29-2020, 06:07 PM #611
coconutcurry

coconutcurry has a brilliant futurecoconutcurry has a brilliant futurecoconutcurry has a brilliant futurecoconutcurry has a brilliant futurecoconutcurry has a brilliant futurecoconutcurry has a brilliant futurecoconutcurry has a brilliant futurecoconutcurry has a brilliant futurecoconutcurry has a brilliant futurecoconutcurry has a brilliant futurecoconutcurry has a brilliant future
Vote Him Away #2 (The Liar Tweets Tonight)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlZg-dObruo

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2020, 08:54 PM #612
growshopfrank

growshopfrank is a name known to allgrowshopfrank is a name known to allgrowshopfrank is a name known to allgrowshopfrank is a name known to allgrowshopfrank is a name known to allgrowshopfrank is a name known to allgrowshopfrank is a name known to allgrowshopfrank is a name known to allgrowshopfrank is a name known to allgrowshopfrank is a name known to allgrowshopfrank is a name known to all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHqOsme3H_U
growshopfrank is offline Quote

Old 11-01-2020, 12:28 AM #613
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivor
Bootsy and Buckethead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXLWmyb84EI
Hold Your Fire is offline Quote

Old 11-01-2020, 03:04 AM #614
tobedetermined

tobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond repute
New last week . . . Australia's fabulous Amy Shark ft. Travis Barker (drummer for blink-182) - C'MON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfwiNHlW1gg

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Old 11-01-2020, 08:22 AM #615
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
That was alright Fire.Buckethead really is one of the greats.hes not young either.when I'm done with Satriani and a few others Buckethead is gonna be who I start listening too all the time.but man.i really love Shawn Lane's Not Again and Guthrie Govans Waves.those are just a different world apart from the rest of the composition.zalmost Mozart level.its such a shame Shawn Lane wansnt a part of the G3.i think he's better than Steve vai
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 11-02-2020, 04:41 PM #616
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Jim Sinclair & Bill Holter showing the world what a combination of financial wisdom & political idiocy sound like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU26...ature=emb_logo

For Music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubtq8-eHvLU

Tried to buy it on iTunes but they only sell some Leatherface songs - but not "falling in love with you" ?!

is that their way of making me buy the whole album ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgHn_VnTfeo

Trump's Final Call-in on Tuesday November 3, Fox News Youtube Channel
St. Phatty is online now Quote

Old 11-03-2020, 01:40 AM #617
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
That was alright Fire.Buckethead really is one of the greats.hes not young either.when I'm done with Satriani and a few others Buckethead is gonna be who I start listening too all the time.but man.i really love Shawn Lane's Not Again and Guthrie Govans Waves.those are just a different world apart from the rest of the composition.zalmost Mozart level.its such a shame Shawn Lane wansnt a part of the G3.i think he's better than Steve vai
Really hope to make a G3 someday.
2016 would have been incredible with Satch, Vai and The Aristocrats.
I got this album for a crazy steal off ebay 2 weeks ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcEB...PdJx92&index=1

Shawn plays on tracks 2 3 5 7 and 8.

Brett Garsed and Frank Gambale are badass as well.

Old 11-03-2020, 03:13 AM #618
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
Awe that's awesome! Thanks for sharing that.never heard of MVP.guess I still got a lot to learn.im sure you heard of Return to Forever? It's got lots of masters including Frank Gambale.they are great.i particulary like Jean Luc Ponty.check out the Rite Of Strings if you haven't already.sorry I can't post links.limited data.

And going to a G3 would be amazing.wasnt aware the Aristocrates were part of it but makes sense of coarse.
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 11-03-2020, 08:07 PM #619
Smokerman

Smokerman has much to be proud ofSmokerman has much to be proud ofSmokerman has much to be proud ofSmokerman has much to be proud ofSmokerman has much to be proud ofSmokerman has much to be proud ofSmokerman has much to be proud ofSmokerman has much to be proud ofSmokerman has much to be proud ofSmokerman has much to be proud ofSmokerman has much to be proud of
Mumford and Sons

https://youtu.be/b1eZLCxvpDI

Old 11-04-2020, 12:44 AM #620
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
Awe that's awesome! Thanks for sharing that.never heard of MVP.guess I still got a lot to learn.im sure you heard of Return to Forever? It's got lots of masters including Frank Gambale.they are great.i particulary like Jean Luc Ponty.check out the Rite Of Strings if you haven't already.sorry I can't post links.limited data.

And going to a G3 would be amazing.wasnt aware the Aristocrates were part of it but makes sense of coarse.
I think Al Di Meola has a connection to Return to Forever. Big fan of his.

Will check out Rite of strings.

The jazz/fusion journey has been an eye opening experience.