Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > The Library > "TRIPPING" by Charles Hayes

Thread Title Search
"TRIPPING" by Charles Hayes Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-04-2017, 10:12 PM #1
Farm Hero

Farm Hero has a spectacular aura aboutFarm Hero has a spectacular aura aboutFarm Hero has a spectacular aura aboutFarm Hero has a spectacular aura aboutFarm Hero has a spectacular aura about
"TRIPPING" by Charles Hayes

I found the book Tripping by Charles Hayes at a thrift store. I really recommend this book for anybody wanting to remember the good old days of the counterculture.

It is a collection of true trip stories... 454 pages of funny, enlightening and amazing happenings during trips on mushrooms, acid, peyote. Tripping also contains a conversation with the late Terrence McKenna.
Farm Hero is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2017, 04:51 AM #2
Easy7

Easy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud of
Sounds interesting!
Only here to discuss cultivation theory, check out genetics and their reviews, technology for this trade, and cannabis politics. Not currently partaking in any cannabis pleasure other than discussions.
Easy7 is offline Quote

Old 11-04-2019, 12:22 PM #3
gajig61472

gajig61472 is on a distinguished road
On hyvin tärkeää valita paras klinikka huolehtimaan terveydestäsi. Tämä on parasta, mitä tällä sivustolla voi tehdä. https://hammastieto.fi/
gajig61472 is offline Quote

Old 11-04-2019, 12:26 PM #4
window

window has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud of
Sounds like my kind of book
I will look out for it.
Is it the one with a picture of a wobbly bacon and eggs on the front cover? Lol

Last edited by window; 11-04-2019 at 12:28 PM.. Reason: I think I’ve seen it?
window is online now Quote

Old 11-04-2019, 05:27 PM #5
window

window has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud of
No, the book I was referring to is called “ Trippers “
Another psychedelic story
window is online now Quote

Old 12-02-2019, 10:48 PM #6
RGG

RGG has a spectacular aura aboutRGG has a spectacular aura aboutRGG has a spectacular aura aboutRGG has a spectacular aura aboutRGG has a spectacular aura about
sounds like a book i would like! I'm going to give ebay a ganders to see if i can add it to my top shelf collection
RGG is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2019, 07:54 PM #7
TheSg

TheSg is a jewel in the roughTheSg is a jewel in the roughTheSg is a jewel in the roughTheSg is a jewel in the roughTheSg is a jewel in the roughTheSg is a jewel in the rough
Terence is one of my favorite people to have ever existed...
He will be a hero and a legend to the community of "trippers" forever.
Through all his ups and downs.
He was a teacher
And he was a lesson to learn from.

There should be a Terence Mckenna rememberance day !
It should be a trippers national holiday.
Well, Within the nation of our own minds.
He had so much to say.
But after all that..
I think he really found out that life is about finding love.
Not mushrooms.
Thanks T.M. !
TheSg is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-31-2020, 02:11 PM #8
DARKSIDER
Official Seed Tester And

DARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant future
Got my attention but i thought the tile was Tribbing ah well

Old 07-31-2020, 02:36 PM #9
Jerry_Garcia

Jerry_Garcia is just really niceJerry_Garcia is just really niceJerry_Garcia is just really niceJerry_Garcia is just really niceJerry_Garcia is just really niceJerry_Garcia is just really niceJerry_Garcia is just really niceJerry_Garcia is just really niceJerry_Garcia is just really niceJerry_Garcia is just really niceJerry_Garcia is just really nice
You just made me think of Carlos Castaneda’s book The Teachings of Don Juan. One of my most memorable reads.
Jerry_Garcia is offline Quote

Old 07-31-2020, 07:35 PM #10
Caronty

Caronty will become famous soon enough
And I recently found book Beowulf, and it was in such good condition that I decided to read it. And I liked her very much. I even decided to write a Beowulf essay and publish it here https://epwijnants-lectures.com/ so you can read it if you're interested. Sometimes you can find such cool things in thrift stores. It happened to me a couple of times.
Caronty is offline Quote