What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor garden issues please help

growguy29

Hello everyone,

To start off I am new to growing cannabis, I do have two mediocre grows under my belt but I am far from an experienced grower.
These plants are all outdoors and I live in Southern California.
I have battled with spider mites already but I use neem oil (with a wetting agent) often to eradicate them however they keep coming back. But I suspect the damage is mostly from a nutrient issue of some sort. I have used organic soil and kept everything organic. however I do use bottle nutes which i have heard aren't the best. I am looking into switching to coconut water and aloe vera for the nutrients however i'm not settled on it.

Here is my big mother plant: Berry White

Here is my tahoe og (two seperate plants)

Roadkill Skunk

and wifi og

They're very sad and help would be very appreciated.
thank you in advance,
Growguy29

caliprop215

Veteran
They need nitrogen. What are you d
Feeding? Possible nute lock out from bad ph water.... we need more info.

For those tall ones they need to be tied down look into LST training.pull the top down .

growguy29

They need nitrogen. What are you d
Feeding? Possible nute lock out from bad ph water.... we need more info.

For those tall ones they need to be tied down look into LST training.pull the top down .

I am feeding them Fox Farm Big bloom. I use distilled water with a ph of 7, i did have ph issues earlier on but I balanced it out (or so i think) the ph reads between 6-6.5 everytime I test after fixing it.

and i was gonna do that soon. thank you for your reply.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I am feeding them Fox Farm Big bloom. I use distilled water with a ph of 7, i did have ph issues earlier on but I balanced it out (or so i think) the ph reads between 6-6.5 everytime I test after fixing it.

I hope you meant RO water. Distilled water is void of all minerals, to include but not limited to the beneficial ones.

caliprop215

Veteran

Are u using just big bloom ? Or the 3 part fox farm nutrients.

If u are just using bloom thats ur problem. U need GROW big not big bloom. Your plants should be ve
gging not blooming right now

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Yeah, what Caliprop said. You need Nitrogen during Veg. Id also top those Tahoe Og's to promote some side branching

caliprop215

Veteran
I am planning on doing some topping, or some method like it, im just trying to let them recover before i put anymore stress on them

Add more nitrogen see if it helps. .that plant need nitrogen bad.

If not u have nute lockout and ur plants wont absorb nutrients cuz ur ph level

Latest posts

Latest posts