What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Party Cup Challenge 2018 Spring - Summer

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is our hemp strain "wulf" it is dual use CBD / fiber and this plant was a refugee that did not make it into the field

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Thanks Dropped Cat for all of the info. Do you use the SM90 throughout the entire grow as a preventive measure and do you foliar spray it? I've never used it so I really don't know much about it. It's an insecticide right?

For me SM 90 is maintenance. I still get fliers from
unpasteurized medium, so I keep a look out for the
rat bastards.

SM 90 will not cure an infestation.

I do 8 ml per gallon in my normal nutes every day.

EDIT:

My SM 90 dose is 2.5ml per gallon.

Last edited:

EvergreenState

For me SM 90 is maintenance. I still get fliers from
unpasteurized medium, so I keep a look out for the
rat bastards.

SM 90 will not cure an infestation.

I do 8 ml per gallon in my normal nutes every day.
Thanks for the info. I went to Amazon to read reviews on it and it seems like a lot of people think it is very effective.

EvergreenState

I wrote earlier that I was using 1/3rd strength nutes but I'm using 1/6th strength nutes. The bottle recommends 12ml per liter and I'm now using 2ml per liter.

EvergreenState

Sorry, more World Cup. Japan just scored it's second goal. I love that announcer with his prolonged and entertaining goal call. Goooooooaaaaaaaaaallll uh goooooaaaaal! Love it.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
shit i missed out on this one & i probley had cuts in cups at that time lol
looking nice guys & gals.

EvergreenState

Found some mold growing in the top of my tall plant. Again all my fault. Didn't have good enough air flow inside the cabinet. This plant also needed to be topped, probably several times, pulled out and spread out with some lst because these buds were stacked very tight on top of each other with no space in between them at all. She also needed to have a fan blowing on her 24/7. I probably also need to really watch the watering with this one. I really don't think this style, with a reservoir where the roots are constantly wet, is right for this plant either.
Now when I get home to grow the rest of my Bogglegums in big pots, I know how to treat them; lessons learned. I'm happy for those lessons.
Tossed all of the moldy parts and also cut some close by lower buds out and I will make some edibles with them. Going to dry them in a 220F oven for about 15 minutes, raise the temp to 250 for 50 to 55 minutes. Done it many times before and it will make some powerful edibles.
So good day really. Lessons learned and some medibles on the way.:biggrin:

FBones13

Damn I wish I would have joined sooner , I am about to harvest soon ... I am on week 7 of flower and this GG4 Is looking bitchin! I cloned for another run and have several that are looking tough.. I just posted some pictures to my profile from last week . Check them out ..

EvergreenState

Here is a tea recipe I use that I thought everybody would find helpful. If you have a sore throat from allergies, smoking, coming down with something, it helps.
Brew the tea as directed on the box except I use distilled water. You get more tea flavor using distilled water. Use 6-8 ozs. of water per bag. Add 1-2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon and I added 2 teaspoons sugar. Less than 2 teaspoons left a too bitter taste in my mouth. The amount of sugar will vary depending on indiviual taste. Also the sugar, dissolved in this acidic drink, turns into honey. Real honey would probably be even better but I didn't have any so I used what I had.
Goes down like you are drinking hot lemony honey; with the icing on the cake being the nice mild to medium Earl Grey flavor. If you use some really nice Earl Grey loose leaf tea, which will have a much more pronounced Earl Grey flavor, which for me, would take it to the next level.
This is a nice drink when your throat is ailing you. Add some biscuits from a local mix, some butter and blackberry jam. You're good to go.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

EvergreenState

28 days in flower. Harvested early due to mold issues on tall pheno. Clean, clear, racey high from joints made from decarbed buds. Surprisingly intense.
At 32 days flowering, I've decided to go straight distilled water.

picture.php

Last edited: