What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buckeye Goes Indoors

Buckeyebandit

Well I've been rotating Tiger Bloom, with Open Sesame, the stuff from fox Farm. And some micro/macro nutes, and calmag in flower. And I rotated that junk Alaska nutes mainly in veg. Also seaweed. But in that Strawberry Diesel hole and the Cherry I've got some oscomote plus slow release added. Yes that SD went crazy she's around 7ft.... The Cherry I supercropped and zip tied her down in several places, she's alot bigger than the pic makes her out.

Man all of those SSSDH look beautiful..... Sorry to post pics in your thread I just wanted you to see these. I've got a nice Lil Genius Thai and a few of the GG X's also.....one of the GGs has been into flower at least a month, plus several Shitf2s. But yes I've probably got at least one decent plant of all those strains. I'll let you know how it goes. I definitely see the Strawberry and cherry going into at least mid October.

Post pic when ever you want man being I know where they came from lol. As far as the SSSDH thanks I have a few things in the works so if you wanna give them ago next season just say the word :tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Did you cull the OBTK you had in flower ? Did it make seeds in anything ? Cause I know someone who would grow those hermie accident seeds, hint, hint...

Buckeyebandit

If you want the rest of the pack I have there yours. At the time I thought the one lung candy I had caused the seed deal so I canned them. I do have # 2 plant of the obtk that just got hit with SSSDH x Sour bubble f2 pollen if you wanna give them a shot lol.

Buckeyebandit

I was just at the room and 2 confirmed SD x SSH females. Looking forward to see how those play out. Couldn’t help myself and had to put one in flower

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i had a plant smell like burnt rubber once tasted the same,another one smelt like BO [body oder] but tasted sorta like cloves & all spice.

Buckeyebandit

As always bug glad to hear from you. I think the uncle fester x 18 will be a one and done. I just put a afghan skunk x UF 18 in flower with 2 more in the tent. Wanna see how the one turns out before I give up the limited space for the other ones. I had some extra pollen from the SSSDH x SOUR BUBBLE F2 so I hit a nug of the 18 just for shits and giggles

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
ha i just pulled 2 or 3 UFS18 bx,s , i had a LA chocolate x chocolate trip herm on me & seeded my whole seed run ,i dident take any pic cause i was pissed about all the seeds , but all the UFS18BX looked about the same in plant size & buds.
ill be smoking some soon & ill come back with report.

Buckeyebandit

ha i just pulled 2 or 3 UFS18 bx,s , i had a LA chocolate x chocolate trip herm on me & seeded my whole seed run ,i dident take any pic cause i was pissed about all the seeds , but all the UFS18BX looked about the same in plant size & buds.
ill be smoking some soon & ill come back with report.

Thanks bugs much appreciate a report on them. I have f2 in full swing (4) and all are identical except aroma

Buckeyebandit

Little update
SSSDH X SB F2 pollen took in both locations

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Buckeyebandit

Lime gorrila bubble

picture.php

SSSDH X BX 3 like the stacking going on from them. Pic don't show her justice but she stacked up a foot on each main

picture.php

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
Hey buckeye
Was just looking back through your thread, don't know whether you lost it to pests but I was wondering how was the Cindy you grew? and how you thought it stacks up against the more modern heavy hitters, cheers

Buckeyebandit

Cakeboy they were one and done for me. Good smoke just didn’t check all the box’s for me. I only had a few that made it so maybe just needed a bigger selection. Jar is just about empty