What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lap Does LEDs - My DIY Quantum Board Cabinet

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congratulations on the wee bairn. I look forward to getting caught up here.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
CONGRATS LAP!!!!!!

The joys of fatherhood await!

I finally finished up all the loose ends on my spaceship...

The Mrs. will definitely regret the day she said half the master bathroom was mine!

I took it quite literally!

Box is 5' X 2' X 5'H

Made a separate veg chamber to keep things moving...

PITA stopping the light through the ducting system making it back to flower... but a few 4" elbows and some black spray paint took care of it....

I have the same flower light as your old one. (6) 4' strips on the 305 watt driver. My veg driver is 200 watts.

Got some GG4 cuts that just rooted and will soon be inserted into the Matrix...

Probably going to SCrog 2.

Can't wait to see what she can do!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180629-191718 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20180629-191718 (1).jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 25

Fitzera

I came for the island sweet skunk...theres no sweet skunk ��

Just kidding, I came to watch. But sweet skunk did pique my interest

Beauty what you've got going on.

Have you considered using sulpomag for a magnesium source? Not saying you need it, just curious if youve thought about it. I'm considering adding it to my soil, get away from lime.

And I just want to say, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed, but you do seem friendlier? since you've started over and have the new kiddo haha.