What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
almost forgot i have a birthday coming up this week...not to worry,i ordered some bike stuff!

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:done trimming for the day...

looks like i'm gonna hit my estimate...

have to sit down and look at the bills/rent situation but there could be some new wheels soon...

for sure the new mastercool,my buddy is back in town now so i can get that set up...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dans what kind of ac do you have coming?

A POS Delonghi ..... portable AC with heat , i shoulda known better than to buy another portable ! complete waste of time , money & effort !!! was/is absolutely useless in cooling down the room !!! 14k btu , was supposed to cool off up to 500sqf ..... my rooms only 288sqf . i watched the room temps go up instead of down ! i did better drawing in air from outside !!!

i have to hook up the mini now .... no other choice , no place for a window banger . hopefully the LL don't go asking to many questions when he sees the outside unit ......

3rd ..... how much does your unit heat up the garage you have it in ??? if i can put it in my garage space without creating too much extra heat ......

Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My NEM is stalled out in the cup .... not dead yet & did perk up from when i first got it ..... but shes stalled out .... gonna let the coco dry out more a few times , that should make a difference .
the gluechee is taking right off though !

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My NEM is stalled out in the cup .... not dead yet & did perk up from when i first got it ..... but shes stalled out .... gonna let the coco dry out more a few times , that should make a difference .
the gluechee is taking right off though !

NEM is very vigorous. Slow growth=root problems. She is a Sativa plant but finishes in under 75 days. I pull mine at 65 days. CMH def has something to so with that. If she doesn't make it im sure we can fix that :D

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Looks like my next run will be Original Glue in the organic water only soil (for my smoking pleasure) and I just cannot help myself so going to pop some more seeds for pheno hunting.....will be my first grow of a CBD strain as well as my first run with some landrace genetics that have not been hybridized yet....f2 Hindu Kush with a cool story behind them. Male and females were selected from a bunch of plants so not just pollen chucking but selective breeding. Excited to help out on this project as the goal is PTSD relief for veterans that suffer. Google the book “the strains of war” . The lab results of tested phenos are very interesting and promising. Will start a thread in a week or two.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got all the trimming done. NEM x Amber looks identical to NEM in every way except terps. To me she has a slight citrus. Def not enough to keep around. She was a good testers though. No plans to pop anymore now. I got other stuff to grow,.