What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Funk Lab

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
The Funk Lab is still alive and well... just felt like keep adding some more pictures and keep documenting plants and projects.

This plants were sourced from Indonesia, West Papua. This are two clones I've been keeping this past few years, I just love this plants so much, the intoxicating lime citrus smell, the elegant slender leaves and structure, the clean and inspiring effect they have... definitely one of my favs. Will be doing some crosses soon with this beautiful girls.

veg:

xLr6aK7h.jpg

Unique and characteristic leaves:

cMznBSEh.jpg

Mid flowering:

if39nvuh.jpg

xiOA61nh.jpg

Another different girl, more resinous and aromatic, althought a bit less productive and vigorous:

UabEscZh.jpg

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
The Indonesia trip where I've been doing a bit of travelling and seed hunting:

Traditional joglo house in Java:

n4h9sxuh.jpg

Impressive views from the volcanoes, while flying from Java to Sumatra:

i28ZpNJh.jpg

Lush vegetation in Sumatera Utara jungles:

aT6myfPh.jpg

Wide variety at the local markets:

oZ0D8Jxh.jpg

shiroshi

ICMag Donor
Wow Mustfunk, don't know how I missed this thread till now. Subbed.
Loving the travel pics! More please - to ease my travel withdrawal.

Any details on where in West Papua the above beauties were sourced? A region and peoples very close to my heart...

Cheers!