Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > 2.4kw CO OP SOG Adventure.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
2.4kw CO OP SOG Adventure. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-20-2018, 01:17 PM #61
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
So overall veg findings, the sour bubble structure on some of the miley cookies isnt what im looking for. The chem seems like either my room was built for it or it was made for my room.

One of the headstash is showing lots of nld traits, ive saved those for a cut run simply due to space and the threat of the cookie herms.

Repotted all the new babys and heavy handed a headbanger to death...id had some bbq and beers call it natural selection.
Illuminate is offline Quote

Old 05-20-2018, 03:06 PM #62
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminate View Post
So overall veg findings, the sour bubble structure on some of the miley cookies isnt what im looking for. The chem seems like either my room was built for it or it was made for my room.

One of the headstash is showing lots of nld traits, ive saved those for a cut run simply due to space and the threat of the cookie herms.

Repotted all the new babys and heavy handed a headbanger to death...id had some bbq and beers call it natural selection.
it had totally slipped my mind that Karma used Sour Dubb in the Miley Biker. I see you talking about Sour Bubble influence, and I was like, what's this dude talking about ? Good stuff man, lol.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-20-2018, 06:16 PM #63
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
I grew the bx3 when it came out, didnt like the structure then either. Just took clones, need to put up a 60dr and 4foot t5 and im golden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.

Old 05-22-2018, 06:04 PM #64
Illuminate

Looks like a good strike rate.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1527004972144771405338.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	456433

Old 05-22-2018, 08:05 PM #65
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
Nice work on the clones bro. The 2 cuttings I took from the 707 didn't make it. Oh well... next time.
TheBlaze is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2018, 10:40 PM #66
Illuminate

Yeah i think those sour/og types are hard to clone from what people say, some things take two weeks of solid temps and rh, some like or or less lumens etc..moisture is kinda hard to balance in that situation depending on media. Genetics are important so if im selecting the ones that dont root get dropped naturally.

Old 05-23-2018, 09:35 AM #67
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
Yeah, I hear you. I think this was my fault though. I usually take cuttings from more mature plants with woody branches.

You live and learn.

It's not a trainsmash though. I can always get more fem beans from HSO.
TheBlaze is offline Quote

Old 05-26-2018, 05:27 PM #68
Illuminate

This is a bagseed, could be betty or even double congo x something.

TheBlaze you should try karmas headstash.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20180526_153251.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	457029

Old 05-26-2018, 09:51 PM #69
Illuminate

And i meant headbanger...not head stash.

Some pics.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20180526_204217.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	165.1 KB
ID:	457051 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180526_204150.jpg
Size:	149.2 KB
ID:	457052 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180526_204122.jpg
Size:	206.0 KB
ID:	457053 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180526_204011.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	191.0 KB
ID:	457054 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180526_203926.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	217.4 KB
ID:	457055

Old 05-26-2018, 10:32 PM #70
Illuminate

When my clones root they are going in a sideways tent under a 4ft t5.