Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > 2.4kw CO OP SOG Adventure.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
2.4kw CO OP SOG Adventure. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2015, 09:29 PM #11
Illuminate

Illuminate is a splendid one to beholdIlluminate is a splendid one to beholdIlluminate is a splendid one to beholdIlluminate is a splendid one to beholdIlluminate is a splendid one to beholdIlluminate is a splendid one to beholdIlluminate is a splendid one to beholdIlluminate is a splendid one to beholdIlluminate is a splendid one to beholdIlluminate is a splendid one to beholdIlluminate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2015, 09:33 PM #12
pabulum

pabulum is on a distinguished road
nice, some real sativa leaves there
pabulum is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2015, 11:06 PM #13
Illuminate

Illuminate is a splendid one to beholdIlluminate is a splendid one to beholdIlluminate is a splendid one to beholdIlluminate is a splendid one to beholdIlluminate is a splendid one to beholdIlluminate is a splendid one to beholdIlluminate is a splendid one to beholdIlluminate is a splendid one to beholdIlluminate is a splendid one to beholdIlluminate is a splendid one to beholdIlluminate is a splendid one to behold
Yeah man that is a punta roja expression, more thai looking?

Quote:
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.

Old 10-19-2015, 08:04 PM #14
Illuminate

Quote:

Old 10-21-2015, 12:41 AM #15
ExEcutioner

ExEcutioner will become famous soon enoughExEcutioner will become famous soon enough
What is that clorosis/necrosis on the fans. I have that same thing od and thought it was windburn. i dont have that over n dark n thing goin on. it really makes u stuff airy when its that green

Old 10-21-2015, 07:55 PM #16
ExEcutioner

ExEcutioner will become famous soon enoughExEcutioner will become famous soon enough
I think if u fed it more p it would be fatter and or more dense if fed more k than and with p it would be able to support its self. k get ur stems and nute transpo abilty up.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2015, 12:00 PM #17
Illuminate

i have some p2o5 solution, and will drench next watering..they are fattening up and are quite dense for a 75% nld, the necrosis is heats stress from early flower where the fans circulating were only on for the first half of 12/12...plus the pyrethrin 5.0ec bug spray with the lights on didnt help. they have been fed 5 5 5 npk and seaweed uptill now and combined with new fan speed controllers display causing a slight re veg on the tops of a few of them. Windburn is also a contributing factor.

Quote:

Old 10-22-2015, 04:59 PM #18
ExEcutioner

Aaaah, heat stress and windburn is what i must be dealing with. Thank you.

there looking good.

Old 10-23-2015, 05:58 AM #19
ExEcutioner

That nld looks like a sog dream... damn i bet it veges at light speed.

Old 10-24-2015, 08:52 PM #20
Illuminate

Smile

Cheers mate, i love spending time with the girls. Muchos gracias.

Quote: