Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-21-2014, 11:17 PM #1
Useful Idiot

Useful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud of
Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

Yep, I'm finally going to have my own thread all about whatever I have got going on up here in the mountains. Yep I said 31 strains. I hang out quite a bit in the Bodhi thread as some of you already know. But I would like to show some other things I have goin on as well. Right now I am running
Bodhi gear
White Lotus,original and F2
Blueberry Hill
Goji OG
Lucky Charms
Mothers Milk
Nepali OG x Good medicine (CBD)
Lemon Zinger-seedlings
Blood Orange-seedlings
Sunshine Daydream-seedlings
Synergy-seedlings

Others
Atomic NL
Iced Grapefruit
Tenn Hogsbreath
Amnesia Haze
Indiana Bubblegum
Purple Dream
Exodous Cheese
Ultra Sour
White Rhino x Sour Bubble
Diesel Fire
Oger 99
AK-47 x Bogglegum
Bogglegum
Quin-n-Tonic (cbd)
Thunderstruck (cbd)
Freedom Baby (cbd)
Incredible Power (cbd)
White Urkle (seedling)
White Romulan (seedling)
White Super Skunk (seedling)
GG #4 x Monster Cookies (seedlings)
I will do my best at updating as things progress...I stay fairly busy.I also like to fling a lil pollen around where I see fit. I will also show pics of those as well. Hell ya might even get to see a puppy every now and then. All aboard...this should be fun.

When it is all said and done, will you have said more than you have done??

"spread the love"

Last edited by Useful Idiot; 11-22-2014 at 12:16 AM.. Reason: I forgot
Useful Idiot is offline Quote

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:21 PM #2
Bmac1

Bmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud of
A true buffet of buddage. Looking good forward to seeing what you come up with. All the best.
First Organic Run - Done
Organics Round 2 - Ongoing adventure
Bmac1 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:25 PM #3
Useful Idiot

Useful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud of
Can't start off without a picture. This is a lil creation I came up with. AK-47 x Bogglegum. Popped 20ish seeds and found this beastly lady. I wish I had taken a full plant shot. She was less than 2 feet tall. A sog growers dream come true. I have 6 in flower atm.

"spread the love"

23 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:28 PM #4
lolryn

lolryn is a jewel in the roughlolryn is a jewel in the roughlolryn is a jewel in the roughlolryn is a jewel in the roughlolryn is a jewel in the roughlolryn is a jewel in the roughlolryn is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useful Idiot View Post
Yep, finally going to have my own thread all about whatever I have got going on up here in the mountains. Yep I said 31 strains. I hang out quite a bit in the Bodhi thread as some of you already know. But I would like to show some other things I have goin on as well. Right now I am running
Bodhi gear
White Lotus,original and F2
Blueberry Hill
Goji OG
Lucky Charms
Mothers Milk
Nepali OG x Good medicine (CBD)
Lemon Zinger-seedlings
Blood Orange-seedlings
Sunshine Daydream-seedlings
Synergy-seedlings

Others
Atomic NL
Iced Grapefruit
Tenn Hogsbreath
Amnesia Haze
Indiana Bubblegum
Purple Dream
Exodous Cheese
Ultra Sour
White Rhino x Sour Bubble
Diesel Fire
Oger 99
AK-47 x Bogglegum
Bogglegum
Quin-n-Tonic (cbd)
Thunderstruck (cbd)
Freedom Baby (cbd)
Incredible Power (cbd)
White Urkle (seedling)
White Romulan (seedling)
White Super Skunk (seedling)
GG #4 x Monster Cookies (seedlings)
I will do my best at updating as things progress...I stay fairly busy.I also like to fling a lil pollen around where I see fit. I will also show pics of those as well. Hell ya might even get to see a puppy every now and then. All aboard...this should be fun.
I'm so down for this ride! hope nothing but the best for your grows!
lolryn is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2014, 11:28 PM #5
Useful Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmac1 View Post
A true buffet of buddage. Looking good forward to seeing what you come up with. All the best.
Oh hell yeah!! My Canadian bud buddy got the first seat. Right up front where you can actually smell the pics. Glad to see you here.

"spread the love"

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:31 PM #6
Useful Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolryn View Post
I'm so down for this ride! hope nothing but the best for your grows!
And seat #2 goes to another cool cat...Lolryn. Glad you could make it friend.

"spread the love"

Old 11-22-2014, 12:28 AM #7
Useful Idiot

I did say you may see puppies. Fresh Greyhounds.32 days in light

"spread the love"

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2014, 12:54 AM #8
Bmac1

Bmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud of
I dont remember ever not having a dog other than short periods in between when one passed etc. Such a huge part of my life and Im sad that my 2 are getting older now and I know they dont have much time left (9 and 10). They are bigger breeds so only a 10-12 year expectancy to be realistic. Both still in great shape and pains in my ass on the daily though so who knows what the cards hold?

Thats one fat cola Useful. A forrest of those would look sweet for sure.

The stable is unreal, lots of gold in them thar hills.

Are these all females or is there still some sexing going on?
First Organic Run - Done
Organics Round 2 - Ongoing adventure
Bmac1 is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2014, 01:17 AM #9
Useful Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmac1 View Post
I dont remember ever not having a dog other than short periods in between when one passed etc. Such a huge part of my life and Im sad that my 2 are getting older now and I know they dont have much time left (9 and 10). They are bigger breeds so only a 10-12 year expectancy to be realistic. Both still in great shape and pains in my ass on the daily though so who knows what the cards hold?

Thats one fat cola Useful. A forrest of those would look sweet for sure.

The stable is unreal, lots of gold in them thar hills.

Are these all females or is there still some sexing going on?
Yeah bud,I love my critters. Everything is ladies except the things labeled seedlings, and some of the cbd stuff.

"spread the love"

Old 11-22-2014, 09:46 PM #10
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
enjoy the ride..been there done that.....
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote