Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > 1Toke's DIY Tinkerer's lounge

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
1Toke's DIY Tinkerer's lounge Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2006, 07:24 AM #1
1TokeRedeux

1TokeRedeux has a spectacular aura about1TokeRedeux has a spectacular aura about1TokeRedeux has a spectacular aura about1TokeRedeux has a spectacular aura about1TokeRedeux has a spectacular aura about
1Toke's DIY Tinkerer's lounge

Guess if the escuse works fer others, I can say I went on a haitus, too. Sure put a time gap in the thread

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...0&page=1&pp=15

So, 1toke's dual 400 HPS closet grow #6 continues to my last toke.

If stoner memory serves me the last post was April 30, so we lost a month's updates. I'll try to locate pics of that gap.

Picking up from that Sweet SAGE harvest at 30 days, a local member dropped off a few cappuccinos and sour savers that needed a home, another member stoned out Memorial Day with us and we all ate more bbq than we care to admit. We tried to get DevilLock's ass off the couch but he must have caller ID!

BTW, the Sweet SAGE was impressive IMO. Huge nugs, pleasant SAGE toke with just a tad of sweet bite with the first few tokes. 2-3 hour buzz that collapses quickly into nap time. But, to finish at 30 days a fair trade off. Not a keeper but will be fun to watch.

The sativa cabinet (Cab#2, remember?)
Too stoned to be fucked with? Ok - refresher - behind door #2 we have 2 Swt#3 x Johnny Blaze, 2 Swt#3 x SAGE, a Schrom and a Killer Queen. The two pots with shiny stakes are the Sweet SAGE untopped. Ooooops. They have all stopped stretch and nugs are fillin in, not as frosty as I've seen but it's still early, I figure 2 months at least. The most interesting pheno looks like a long main cola of spikey flowers. Light mint green color (could this be a Neville's-Johnny Blaze pheno of legend?) We'll see at harvest.

Continued........(promise)!

Old 06-14-2006, 07:36 AM #2

Hey whats up 1TokeRedeux, your pics are looking sweet...is that plant revegged..cause I have a plant that is revegged and is growing just like that..sorry if i missed something..just asking...PEACE

Old 06-14-2006, 07:59 AM #3
1TokeRedeux

1TokeRedeux has a spectacular aura about1TokeRedeux has a spectacular aura about1TokeRedeux has a spectacular aura about1TokeRedeux has a spectacular aura about1TokeRedeux has a spectacular aura about
All of them in the reveg cabinet are reverting now. 2 stunted runts in the original closet are moms that have been revegged a few times and it shows, gotta keep the cuts down. In the reveg cabinet, front row left are swt#3 and wreck reveggin.

I continued posting and discovered I posted in the intro forum. (blush)

Lemme regroup with another bowl of ECSD so generously contributed by a mom before she was revegged........

Old 06-14-2006, 08:08 AM #4
Babbabud
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Babbabud has disabled reputation
Glad to see your smoking the SourD

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
your bud
babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants
Babbabud is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2006, 08:32 AM #5
Maj.PotHead
End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!

Maj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud ofMaj.PotHead has much to be proud of
nice grow like your closet
U.S. State By State Laws on our hobby https://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4516

Beneficial Insects
https://homeharvest.com/beneins.htm
ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=40637
sick plant ??? https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688 <-- mynamestitch's work

Informative threads by I.M. Boggled https://www.icmag.com/ic/search.php?searchid=7549167

PotHeads BunKer 2011
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=202387
Maj.PotHead is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2006, 04:09 PM #6
1TokeRedeux

Here's temps and humidity I been dealin with this month

Temp on the left, RH on the right of the main room and sativa cabinet (78 deg F, 75% RH)

Veg cabinet (Cab#3) on the left (77.2 deg F), original closet on the right, lower right hand corner (75.3 deg F).

Here the Capucinno and Sour Saver are ready to go into flower

Continued......

Last edited by 1TokeRedeux; 06-14-2006 at 04:12 PM..
1TokeRedeux is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2006, 04:18 PM #7
1TokeRedeux

and the reveg cabinet (ignore the onion, and don't ask....)

And the sampling facility, quality control is strict...

Last edited by 1TokeRedeux; 06-14-2006 at 04:29 PM..
1TokeRedeux is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2006, 04:42 PM #8
1TokeRedeux

Babba - thanks fer the opportunity to grow and smoke the sourD! Friends like the Babbas are a blessing not long forgotten.....

Hey Maj Pothead - thanks fer the props - dumpster divin and DIY can make it happen for anyone. That sativa cabinet is Cab#2, the reveg/hydro cabinet is a clone, then there's the original main flower closet (Cab#1), and the propogation cabinet with heated sprouting greenhouse and bubble cloner.

Good to see everyone drop by, I think I got the Introduction thread straightened out, and moved here to the intended thread.

More as it happens, or when I discover I forgot something to bring y'all to date.

Old 06-14-2006, 04:42 PM #9
cough_cough_eer
Anita Bonghitt

cough_cough_eer has disabled reputation
Thanks for the tour One toke,

Why is it that rich people are concidered eccentric and poor people are just wierd????
cough_cough_eer is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2006, 04:49 PM #10
admiralcornport

admiralcornport is a jewel in the roughadmiralcornport is a jewel in the roughadmiralcornport is a jewel in the roughadmiralcornport is a jewel in the roughadmiralcornport is a jewel in the roughadmiralcornport is a jewel in the rough
Lookin nice buddy!! I love the smoke station! Those bamboo blinds make the place look very asian
admiralcornport is offline Quote