What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why Is Florida the Lamest State When It Comes To Marijuana?

"To put Florida’s anti-marijuana sentiment in proper perspective, when compared to Arizona, California, Texas, and Vermont between 2011 and 2014, Florida had about five times as many marijuana citations, even though Florida’s population is 50% less than California’s."

This is unacceptable....thanks Jeb Bush!

Reference: http://bit.ly/1yDlilG

Cannavore

Veteran
Old white people, old white racists, dumb white trash, and conservatives (I guess they could all mean the same thing hahaha)

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
cut_off_florida.gif

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So glad I got out of there. Coming to California felt so unreal, took some time to get used too.

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
It sux I thought we had it.. But it is only a matter of time. No state is going to walk away from all the tax money and revenue that MJ generates. Period. Sad the oh mighty dollar is driving it but thats the Human way the more we evolve the more its about capital.

Never the less...Im honored to be alive to see all of this happening for good people. When I was a kid I never thought Id see the day. Good Luck everyone around the Globe not just the US. ;)

DTFuqua

It's the "DAMN YANKEES" The ones that can't do shlt where they belong but think they are smart enough to tell others what is right and/or wrong after they run away from home. That and all the bible thumpers.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Because of the customs deal as well, it is a major smuggling hub. Along with the old folks who were schooled by reefer madness and are to damn dumb to consider they may have been misinformed. Some damn good pot in Florida tho, big fan of FLA greenery.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
"To put Florida’s anti-marijuana sentiment in proper perspective, when compared to Arizona, California, Texas, and Vermont between 2011 and 2014, Florida had about five times as many marijuana citations, even though Florida’s population is 50% less than California’s."

This is unacceptable....thanks Jeb Bush!

Reference: http://bit.ly/1yDlilG

Liberals and conservatives... that's it:fight:. I'm not white trash but the other adjectives fit and I make no bones about it. originally from NY (just north of NYC) been in Fla 20 years don't even want to go back to visit... spent a few years in CA, LA, northern part, you couldn't pay me to live in that state, liberals up your ass about everything, protecting me from myself. Florida will become a MMJ state soon but til then, yes, UNINFORMED.
will still fly the skull and cross bones when it happens.:xmastree:
and those people you speak of are a PITA, me too sometimes.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Medical marijuana almost became legal in the last election. More people voted for medical marijuana than almost any candidate in Florida's state government. Hopefully the medical marijuana initiative will get the 60% vote it needs to pass in 2016. That will be the first step towards legalization for all adults.

I moved here from Orlando in 2010. My whole family is in Florida, but I would never move back with the prohibition laws the way they are now. I won't live in a place where growing my favorite plant is a crime. Not again, anyway.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
It's the "DAMN YANKEES" The ones that can't do shlt where they belong but think they are smart enough to tell others what is right and/or wrong after they run away from home. That and all the bible thumpers.

Yankees? See, right there, that's why Florida is the lamest.

iBogart

Veteran
Florida's lame cause it has no mountains, no surf, hot as fuck, humid as fuck, blue heads. condo nazi's, alcoholic jimmy buffet wannabes, idiots from the midwest and northeast who have no respect for native plants and wildlife. Fuck I hate this place.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Florida's lame cause it has no mountains, no surf, hot as fuck, humid as fuck, blue heads. condo nazi's, alcoholic jimmy buffet wannabes, idiots from the midwest and northeast who have no respect for native plants and wildlife. Fuck I hate this place.

Not to mention that they're pricks about pot.